Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I doubt anybody from here will go to that 'protest'.

You're right, online the ENIC out crowd are very loud, in real life not so loud. Evidenced by the few blokes at home games with their soppy looking ENIC out banner on the railings the other side of the road, opposite the club shop.
I won’t be going, I like to think of myself as apathetic, hypocritical and superficial

There is also the fact that in spite of ENIC Conte has us in contention for top 4 , he does not need the fans undermining his efforts with a toxic atmosphere. If Levy won’t do it we need to support Conte’s effort to succeed irrespective of Baldy

However if Conte walks I refer you to my previous message above😀

There is also the fact that in spite of ENIC Conte has us in contention for top 4 , he does not need the fans undermining his efforts with a toxic atmosphere. If Levy won’t do it we need to support Conte’s effort to succeed irrespective of Baldy

However if Conte walks I refer you to my previous message above😀

If we were still playing at WHL and training in Chigwell there's no way Conte would have taken the job

OK
If we are going to do hypotheticals , Poch gets properly supported wins trophies and stays

An additional thought getting Conte is great, but not he walks out slating the owners for a lack of support.
Next in will be worse than Nuno

My point is that Enic are responsible for everything that happens at Spurs - good and bad

Poch isn't at Spurs because of Enic and Conte is at Spurs because of Enic

My point is that Enic are responsible for everything that happens at Spurs - good and bad

Poch isn't at Spurs because of Enic and Conte is at Spurs because of Enic
Obviously I agree ref good and bad , I just think the bad massively outweighs the good . I appreciate that others feel the opposite
I must confess that every time I have seen Levy interviewed or put out a cringeworthy video I have found him to come across incredibly badly. I am sure his inability to be relatable, at least for me might add a bit of extra juice to my dislike of ENIC.
But ultimately champagne prices for light ale football is not sustainable, at least not to the tune of 62k fans for every home game

Remember a long time ago saying I would rather have ENIC than Mike Ashley.

Add to the mix now the Saudis.

Who would you want from those three. Purely hypothetical but all the shit we talk about is!!

So Saudi Arabia owning us, being known as Sports Direct Spurs or the current Tottenham Hotspur property and multi sports stadium investment group.

I know who I prefer……..

Obviously I agree ref good and bad , I just think the bad massively outweighs the good . I appreciate that others feel the opposite
I must confess that every time I have seen Levy interviewed or put out a cringeworthy video I have found him to come across incredibly badly. I am sure his inability to be relatable, at least for me might add a bit of extra juice to my dislike of ENIC.
But ultimately champagne prices for light ale football is not sustainable, at least not to the tune of 62k fans for every home game
Not enough was made about that absolutely insane video in the summer making two things crystal clear:

1. Levy makes himself aware of the criticism the fans have of him
2. He accepts absolutely no critique of his work

That’s a tremendously poisonous combo.

I will always give credit where it’s due, but last year’s triple whammy of the ESL, the sandbagging of the League Cup final, then that video was the end of the line for me on Levy as a person and as a sportsman. He’s not a good guy, in addition to being an increasingly poor and out of step businessman.

Not enough was made about that absolutely insane video in the summer making two things crystal clear:

1. Levy makes himself aware of the criticism the fans have of him
2. He accepts absolutely no critique of his work

That’s a tremendously poisonous combo.

I will always give credit where it’s due, but last year’s triple whammy of the ESL, the sandbagging of the League Cup final, then that video was the end of the line for me on Levy as a person and as a sportsman. He’s not a good guy, in addition to being an increasingly poor and out of step businessman.

I thought he blamed himself for concentrating on the stadium too much:

Back
Top Bottom