Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought he blamed himself for concentrating on the stadium too much:

Also didn’t we hear that the fan added to the board thing hasn’t happened?

Lying, dissembling, pushing everything to the transfer window over the horizon, always just frantically kicking the can down the road, just a total inability to fully enact anything football or business-wise.

Whatever your feelings positive or negative on Levy and ENIC, it wasn’t like this ten years ago. The project is in rapid decline.

Also didn’t we hear that the fan added to the board thing hasn’t happened?

Lying, dissembling, pushing everything to the transfer window over the horizon, always just frantically kicking the can down the road, just a total inability to fully enact anything football or business-wise.

Whatever your feelings positive or negative on Levy and ENIC, it wasn’t like this ten years ago. The project is in rapid decline.
The project yielded unexpected fruit in Poch and Kane that surprised everyone, put us in a position to challenge and still didn't result in any silverware. We've been tantalisingly close - we've been in like six or seven finals under their tenure too. It's not as simple and "fucking ENIC are money grabbing cunts". He's a tight, Penny-pinching bald prick for sure, but money has been spent, and squandered. Finals have been lost. It could and should have been different. So close. But there's still time but that means fixing our piss-poor recruitment.

Remember a long time ago saying I would rather have ENIC than Mike Ashley.

Add to the mix now the Saudis.

Who would you want from those three. Purely hypothetical but all the shit we talk about is!!

So Saudi Arabia owning us, being known as Sports Direct Spurs or the current Tottenham Hotspur property and multi sports stadium investment group.

I know who I prefer……..
Well truth be told if you drive a car , have any plastic goods , or the occasional use for petroleum jelly on a Saturday night you are supporting oil states

Well truth be told if you drive a car , have any plastic goods , or the occasional use for petroleum jelly on a Saturday night you are supporting oil states

Well my car is electric.

And I live off grid on the outer Hebrides with my mate Sammyseal for company and try to only use the materials nature provides on a day to day basis. Which funnily enough usually is plastic if I go down to the beach.

Although saying that my petroleum jelly use is through the roof.

I’m NOT defending Levy here - I’m as frustrated with ENIC as the next man - but it’s only fair to point out that he actually has spent a few quid on players (N’Dombele, Lo Celso and many others) …. So there had been some effort from Levy, including the appointment of one of the world‘s best managers, now in situ at WHL.

The real issue is that those players he has bought and paid for just haven’t worked out. That’s down to the recruitment team. Make sure you give them some shit alongside the hate for Levy and ENIC.

Well my car is electric.

And I live off grid on the outer Hebrides with my mate Sammyseal for company and try to only use the materials nature provides on a day to day basis. Which funnily enough usually is plastic if I go down to the beach.

Although saying that my petroleum jelly use is through the roof.
I should not have mentioned it , last bit is to much info , my own fault

I’m NOT defending Levy here - I’m as frustrated with ENIC as the next man - but it’s only fair to point out that he actually has spent a few quid on players (N’Dombele, Lo Celso and many others) …. So there had been some effort from Levy, including the appointment of one of the world‘s best managers, now in situ at WHL.

The real issue is that those players he has bought and paid for just haven’t worked out. That’s down to the recruitment team. Make sure you give them some shit alongside the hate for Levy and ENIC.
Ummm...Your defending Levy.

These guys don't even realise they're doing it :roflmao:

I think we’re talking semantics. I thought it was inherent in my words that Levy has not served Spurs as well as his position as the boss of a football club should.
However, my point was that it’s fair to say that the results of his limited endeavours should have borne more fruit and that part of it, the failure of the last few years, is also down to those who are tasked with scouting and assimilating the right players for us to be successful.

BTW, JT, I’m not one of “these guys”, thank you.

Actually if you read the post in full and not the bits you want to take out just because it aligns with your agenda he's saying that the rectuitment team are at fault alongside the chairman for the purchases.

I think you have a bit of a reading comprehension problem.

Back
Top Bottom