Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need to burn the whole fucking thing down and start again. ENIC and Levy have been a disaster for us.
Those cunts are just waiting to sell so they can fuck with their billions.
Fucking parasites.

Your viewpoint is ridiculous. 99.9 percent of us have had enough of this shit. It's only posters like yourself shadydan and the outsider that are given Levy and Enic an out by defending them. Its all very well building a huge stadium but if the football is shit what's the point. I'm on a train, stuffed with many other people having paid a shitload for my season ticket and travel to be served up that. So no I have no respect for any one who can't see what's happening.
Firstly don't insult me. That is a complete no no. Stay respectful and disagree fine but...

I haven't said nothing but not everything.

All you have to do is look at the team we had back in 2016\17. How many of our current defence & midfield would get in that team? I would say none. And even then, I would say that neither Son or Kane are anywhere near the level they were back then. We have gone backwards in a massive way & that is purely down to Enic/ Levy for not investing properly in the squad.

Nah there’ll always be people queuing up and thanking Mr Levy for the shit being shovelled at them

Nothing is going to change I’m afraid
You're right. There will always be some and we know who they are on here, at least.

Thankfully though the fanatics are becoming fewer and fewer in number. And the fewer they become, the louder they shout and the more pathetic they appear

Good on you. The club need to be worried because once loyal support has gone, fans that have gone through thick and thin over decades then it isnt coming back and tourists wont be flocking to the ground to watch a team in 10th play Burnley or Watford.

Yep. I know people that have had STs for 15 and 20+ years in the recent past and it has been a wrench to give them up. But when I speak to them now they have no regrets whatsoever. Once people break the habit they don't miss going to games.

Never underestimate how stupid people are

Especially football fans

I'm looking in to a crystal ball ..and I'm seeing... the same people who were claiming we had a good window!

Crystal Ball Wizard GIF by Verohallinto

Back
Top Bottom