Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

very disheartned after this week terrible performances and even worse results .The number of changes we will need is almost an entire team and that would take quite a while and need something we do not have a good recruitment set up .We will not attract the proven quality and that makes it even harder and our latest head of recruitment is not inspiring much confidence so far . Looks like more of the same for the next while very dissapointing .

Yep. I know people that have had STs for 15 and 20+ years in the recent past and it has been a wrench to give them up. But when I speak to them now they have no regrets whatsoever. Once people break the habit they don't miss going to games.

They can’t depend on the waiting list. That must have been rinsed through now.

As for long term ST holders. I think most of those won’t give up their STs.

And after that if people don’t mind buying an ST knowing they won’t sell it on the exchange then churn probably around 10% again.

Do you think it could be as high as the 20% mentioned on here sometimes? 9 or 10k ST holders not renewing. Seems quite high! Alarm bells would start ringing for sure.

Your viewpoint is ridiculous. 99.9 percent of us have had enough of this shit. It's only posters like yourself shadydan and the outsider that are given Levy and Enic an out by defending them. Its all very well building a huge stadium but if the football is shit what's the point. I'm on a train, stuffed with many other people having paid a shitload for my season ticket and travel to be served up that. So no I have no respect for any one who can't see what's happening.

It's funny, you lot continue to accuse me of this ENIC fan boy but ignore when I openly criticise them :D

And after that if people don’t mind buying an ST knowing they won’t sell it on the exchange then churn probably around 10% again.

Do you think it could be as high as the 20% mentioned on here sometimes? 9 or 10k ST holders not renewing. Seems quite high! Alarm bells would start ringing for sure.

I think 20% easily. Not saying it will be, but could definitely happen.

I think 20% easily. Not saying it will be, but could definitely happen.

Well it got to nearly 10% when people had already paid 20% this season.

Cost of living increases and shit football might be too much for some to put up with I guess.

General feeling is a lot say they won’t renew. But like the godfather….it sucks you back in!! It’s an addiction for most. Hard habit to break.

I'm looking in to a crystal ball ..and I'm seeing... the same people who were claiming we had a good window!

Crystal Ball Wizard GIF by Verohallinto

Repeat after me

"Replacing Tanguy N'ddomble, Giovanni Lo Celso, Dele Ali and Brian Gil with 2 bench fillers from serie A is not weakening our squad and represents another great transfer window "

mindblown-hypnosis.gif

Nobody wants them on the exchange for most of the games now. I never sell mine and there were loads available in the week. I looked for the first time and was quite shocked as to how many there were. It’s almost making having a season ticket a bit pointless.

Back
Top Bottom