Levy Out/ENIC new poll 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy/ENIC in or out?

• In

Votes: 72 23.2%
  • Out

Votes: 239 76.8%

• Total voters
Mourinho - Sacked without finding a replacement
Nagelsmann - Not interested
Ten Hag - Not interested
Kane - Likely wanting to leave
Squad mentality - Dysfunctional
Lost the Carabao cup final - Without trying
Whatever Poch built - all gone
No concrete plans for a good manager

Levy has completed the full circle

I think there are a lot of ungrateful fuckers in this thread. You can't expect Levy to compete with the wealth of nations FFS. He saved us from the Sugar years and not only should we be thankful but we should give him a generation or two grace period to get it right...we're only half way there you impatient bastards. Folks like John Thomas John Thomas would have you believe Levy should be out here risking doing a Leeds in order to gain some success. Look here JT, Levy does spend oodles and oodles more than other teams...

https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net%2Fproduction%2F237bc192-7406-4963-a455-7ac0769db51e.png

...almost 4x more than Abu Dhabi. I'd like to see the Saudi's do that! They won't and we'll continue to top this table for years to come. Suck it, ingrates!!!! #LevyIn4Evahhhhhhhhhhh

I can't stand Levy and Enic. They've been passed by over and over.

BUT let's get a grip on this ESL thing, he did what a lot of people with 1bn of debt to pay off would do. He saw a threat to the income and ability to pay it and deduced that it was better to upset people whilst maintaining income.
It would have been catastrophic for THFC if the ESL went ahead and we weren't a part of it.

Got sent this late last night from a mate

"I just received this from a supposed reliable source who knows the agent of one of the first team regulars. They are neighbours. Make of it what you will but I thought I’d share...

Basically Jose and Levy fell out massively- was on a collision course since Jan.
Levy wanted to control too much as with him, everything is down to money. Levy was constantly pressuring him to play Dele and Bergwein more as they have high transfer values and needed to be in shop window. Same with Bale, levy told him he’s not paying 200k per week for him to sit on the bench.

The bombshell was yesterday morning. Levy ‘instructed him to play his strongest team v Southampton as there is still a chance we will get into top 4. Jose told him he wanted to save his best team for the final but Levy told him he doesn’t care about winning the Carabao, it’s all about top 4 as the club priority is top 4. Jose told him it sounds like he doesn’t need a coach anymore as he has it all worked out.

Final nail was Jose telling him this is why Spurs will never win anything because the club priority is in the wrong place and that he has built a fantastic business but will always have a poor football team.

Jose said there are things in his contract he cannot disclose but one day, when he writes his book, he will expose levy for the cnut that he is for everyone to see for themselves.

Jose told Kane he has to leave if he wants to win anything and fulfill his potential as best striker in world. Told Son to do the same. BUT he also told him Levy will be a total cnut about it and will not make it easy at all.

ALL players were rejoicing yesterday apart from Moura, Vinicius and Hojberg who are genuinely saddened. Kane and Son stayed professional. Lloris, Winks and Dele led the celebrations and mood around the training was lifted and they welcomed Mason and Powell with open arms.

There you have it. In a nutshell, levy is the cancer we knew he was."

The Levy prosecution has had its say, now the Levy defence team take the stand....

‘’Couldn’t turn it down’’
‘’Doing it the right way’’
‘’Competing with the big boys’’
‘’We will finally spend when this happens’’
‘’Better to be on the inside’’

If you believe any of that I am a Nigerian Prince and if you give me your bank details I will transfer you some monies.

Who are Chelsea going to play upfront this weekend? Lukaku and Werner are supposedly both injured..... every team has gaps in their squad. City don't have a striker at all.

City have one of the best teams in Europe as do Chelsea. They have plenty of players they can move around and cater for injuries to their forward line. We don’t!!! We have a 17 year old rookie that looks incredibly lightweight. We have players like Bergwijn who can’t score in a brothel. It’s an absolute shambles the club once again have failed to deliver on the pitch where it matters. Having no striker back up whatsoever, when we had both Bale and Vinicius last season is a joke.

I'm hoping that the UK government see the need now for a Germany style ownership and I think every Tottenham fan should be on board. Why would we want anyone but us in charge of the club? Why should we not get a say?

The statement was as cold and out of touch as you would expect. No apology. No sincerity. Just a load of hot air and a big whiff of “we joined this in the hope that it would make us competitive at the very top without us having to put any real effort or money in.”

ENIC have had their day and have absolutely brought us as far as they can.

A resounding OUT for me.

I was always a Levy fan and appreciate what he has done off the pitch for us

But after this shit he needs to go, clearly showing his true colours of only caring about money. I didn’t get a ticket for Sunday but I hope everyone that did gives him hell for this

As per normal to suit your own agenda you've missed the point completely.
The point is Fenway bought into Klopp's vision and he delivered big.

Levy didn't back Poch up in 17 and 18 and we failed - now we are going to finish 9th and be worthless cunts again

Last edited:
Trust in Don Levy.

Took us from midtable shitmunchers to the Super League.

By all rights we could be like Villa, West Ham or Everton right now.

He has failed to deliver silverware on the pitch by not investing enough into the playing squad at the right times.

But as a club it cannot be denied that he has placed us in an enviable position in which we are now set up for long-term sustained success.
Well i hope this success starts soon,as many of us are running out time...

Back
Top Bottom