Liverpool VS Tottenham Hotspur 2019-10-27 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I agree, we are just not out of it completely. I don't see any team apart from City and Liverpool being better than us. If, and yes a big if, we can sort our selves out over the rest of season there is hope.

No, not completely for sure.
Just we need to do something with our away form ... and quickly. We can afford to lose to Liverpool. But not to Everton and West Ham as well...

Anyway, these cunts have to lose at some point.

Let’s move the ball quickly and press.

All I ask.

And guess what other team has to win an away game at some point...

Jokes aside, I'm expecting this to be a much closer game than most are predicting. I'm not getting ahead of myself to suggest we can win, but I think a draw is possible if we are able to finally learn from some of our past mistakes.

What I would like to happen

Liverpoo get a goal wrongly disallowed by VAR
We get a last minute penalty controversially awarded by VAR. Kane's spot kick is saved, but VAR again rules that the keeper came off his line and awards a re take which Kane buries in the top corner. Klopp has a full on mental breakdown and the scousers riot in Liverpool causing £400million worth of improvements.Then take off and chase any ambulances they see within a 100 mile radius of the centre of Liverpoo

I like the sound of that scenario, the only trouble is we would be hearing about it for the next 25 years.
I mean they are still going on about Kane and Lamela being divers from the game at Anfield three years ago.

phlegmy cunts!

Not sure I will be able to watch this.

My hatred of Klopp is so monumental, I can’t physically stand to watch him. His fucking gurning and arms flailing.

Without doubt the biggest cunt in world sport.

Yes Wenger used to really annoy me but this cunt takes it to another level especially with those teeth 🦷 🦷 🦷

I like the sound of that scenario, the only trouble is we would be hearing about it for the next 25 years.
I mean they are still going on about Kane and Lamela being divers from the game at Anfield three years ago.

phlegmy cunts!
Yep, you're right, and I'd love that....fuck the ambulance chasing, soap dodging, chip board loving, John Lennon masturbating, nasal whining, desperate to be loved Scouse bastards. No one likes them and they can go jump in the Mersey.

Yes Wenger used to really annoy me but this cunt takes it to another level especially with those teeth 🦷 🦷 🦷
Not his fault, his English was so poor the first time he was in the country that he got Dental Hygenist and Dentist confused with aggregate supplier and plasterer.

Yep, Mike Dean is the forth official on Sunday.
Anthony Taylor is the ref being supported by Gary Beswick and Adam Nunn.
VAR refs are Paul Tierney and Dan Robathan.
To be honest though I know bugger all about any of them!

To be honest though I know bugger all about any of them!
Mike Dean is a Tranmere Rovers fan.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

phlegmy cunts!
This is the mob with their pathetic penalty and ridiculous protection in the final including phantom off sides. Get other penalties every week to assist them. Get perfect scheduling every year around new year christmas period.

Some People getting carried away with last nights result.
This going to be a mauling. We are going to be bent over, trousers down, and penetrated. Bummed.

good luck to anyone going to the complete shit House of a city. Awful place, awful people. Hooked and obsessed on grief.
Last night was a much needed pro training game to get back some confidence against a side who were afraid of their own shadow.

This current pool team away is another world.

Those putting Dier in their teams for this game are truly masochistic.

Those not expecting us to get flank raped if we don't set up right - don't be surprised when it happens.

Back
Top Bottom