Martin Jol

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

hahaha well i wear a flat cap on occasion and have a small goatee beard.So thats me told :)

MV5BMTY4MTQwMzI5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODYyMDU4Mg@@._V1_UY1200_CR79,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Bloody hell times change, do people think that as soon as you hit 40 you should wheel out the knitted tank tops.

Times change and the 50 and 60 year olds today are probably the first generations allowed to wear trainers. So what???
What exactly is dressing your age?
As someone said, a 19 yr old dressed like a cunt is still a cunt.

Bloody hell times change, do people think that as soon as you hit 40 you should wheel out the knitted tank tops.

Times change and the 50 and 60 year olds today are probably the first generations allowed to wear trainers. So what???
You still wear nappies don't you? C'mon. Admit it...:pochsmirk:

I'll be wearing gazelles/spezials/hamburgs, shit jeans and ralph/lacoste polos until i croak.

I found a season review video on YouTube recently from the 06 07 season

I was finding comfort in how bad we were for most of that season until I saw the league table after 21 games and we had one more point than we do now after 22 ffs

Still love the bloke. Shat on by the club when he ended up manager by default. Was at the Newcastle away game when it was obvious he was getting the bullet and all the fans were still behind him :(

Still love the bloke. Shat on by the club when he ended up manager by default. Was at the Newcastle away game when it was obvious he was getting the bullet and all the fans were still behind him :(
I seem to remember it was the speaking to Newcastle about their managerial vacancy that fucked Levy off most ?

Wasn't it Jol who asked the fourth official if it was against the rules of the game to think someone is a wanker? When the fourth official replied No, I dont think so, he said "Well, I think you're a wanker" :D

Wasn't it Jol who asked the fourth official if it was against the rules of the game to think someone is a wanker? When the fourth official replied No, I dont think so, he said "Well, I think you're a wanker" :D

I think it was "Im not allowed to say the referee was an idiot, but I can think hes an idiot. So I think hes an idiot"

Back
Top Bottom