New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jesus Christ this makes me nervous........imagine this or similar as our walkout music, "C'mon everybody put your hands together".
:dembelewtf:

MeatyRadiantAnnelid-small.gif

Could someone post a pic of the north west aspect of the stadium? I’d love to see what it looks like.

image.php

'Hot off the press' !

Cladding/veil now almost at the half way stage on the west side of the stadium - so with luck might be nearing completion in another week or so.

To the right of the main West entrance and just to the left of the stairs going up to the 'Sky Walk' (and behind one of the cherry pickers) you can see that the majority of the screen (made up of modular black units) is now complete.

image.php

'Hot off the press' !

Cladding/veil now almost at the half way stage on the west side of the stadium - so with luck might be nearing completion in another week or so.

To the right of the main West entrance and just to the left of the stairs going up to the 'Sky Walk' (and behind one of the cherry pickers) you can see that the majority of the screen (made up of modular black units) is now complete.
The occupants in the Love Lane Estate can save a fortune on their lighting bills when this stadium is finished.

I absolutely LOVE the attention to detail that the club has gone into for this. I did always think it looked weird in FIFA.
The only comment that made sense to me having seen some of the arguments, was that with it facing North, those that went of the roof as part of the tour, when got to the top and marked the occasion with the obligatory selfie, all they would get would be their face with a giant birds arse in the background. Sound logic, to turn it around right there.

Now, the club can charge £10 a pop for that iconic photo and no cockerels arse in sight.
:levywhoa:

Stunning. With the seats almost complete and the veil continuing to be rapidly installed, i wonder if the whole stadium project will be finished when we move in hopefully early January.

I don't think it will be 100% finished - more like 90% finished , with bits like the Skybridge not finished, but the vast majority looking finished and very impressive.

Whereas if we had moved in on September 15th it would have been more like 70% finished so bot a disaster but just feeling a bit like a building site as did WHL just before the final game v ManU

Back
Top Bottom