New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

image.php

'Hot off the press' !

Cladding/veil now almost at the half way stage on the west side of the stadium - so with luck might be nearing completion in another week or so.

To the right of the main West entrance and just to the left of the stairs going up to the 'Sky Walk' (and behind one of the cherry pickers) you can see that the majority of the screen (made up of modular black units) is now complete.

image.php

And just a few more pieces of the veil in as the veil creeps towards the top of the West Entrance !

I spent this afternoon in the new shop, and I have to admit, it is pretty impressive. Spent a small fortune but what the heck, I had a great time:). A lot of thought has gone into the way they have incorporated Warmington House and the Dispensary, bought back many fond memories of time spent in the former. Looking at the new stadium just makes me impatient to get in there, but at the same time, appreciate the sheer scale of the project. It was always a big ask to get it completed within the original timescales. It will be worth the wait.

I spent this afternoon in the new shop, and I have to admit, it is pretty impressive. Spent a small fortune but what the heck, I had a great time:). A lot of thought has gone into the way they have incorporated Warmington House and the Dispensary, bought back many fond memories of time spent in the former. Looking at the new stadium just makes me impatient to get in there, but at the same time, appreciate the sheer scale of the project. It was always a big ask to get it completed within the original timescales. It will be worth the wait.
I seem to remember you wanted the training shirt? Did you get one and what else?

Is the shop big , in say , relation to other stadia shops in Europe?

Last edited:
I seem to remember you wanted the training shirt? Did you get one and what else?
I bought the blue away shirt, as the training top wasn't available as a ladies fit. I also bought some presents for my brother and my friend's baby. For myself - calendar, diary, a Lily soft toy, advent calendar and a couple of pens. I also bought three photos :).
To be fair, there was a great selection and the staff were all very helpful.

I bought the blue away shirt, as the training top wasn't available as a ladies fit. I also bought some presents for my brother and my friend's baby. For myself - calendar, diary, a Lily soft toy, advent calendar and a couple of pens. I also bought three photos :).
To be fair, there was a great selection and the staff were all very helpful.
Blimey, I expect Daniel will be there as your greeter next time!

Back
Top Bottom