New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

HUGE NEWS

FOOD AND DRINK

We are trialling Guinness, priced £5.69, on draft at The Shelf, Goal Line Bar, Tap Inns (108, 324, 419) and 1882 East. Also new is Chips & Curry Sauce from the Linesman, priced £4.49.
Shit that was my weakness at Wembley as soon as I smelt the curry sauce.

HUGE NEWS

FOOD AND DRINK

We are trialling Guinness, priced £5.69, on draft at The Shelf, Goal Line Bar, Tap Inns (108, 324, 419) and 1882 East. Also new is Chips & Curry Sauce from the Linesman, priced £4.49.
I noticed there were pints of Guinness at the last match, I didn't try one and for £5.69 I won't be either!!

Good choice.

You'll never get a proper Guinness from one of them upside down filling witchcraft jobbies.
I used to hate having to pour a Guinness back in my barmaid days, the stuff took for ever to come out. And I couldn't do the shamrock either.
When I went to Dublin with my sister and a couple of friends, I was told that we had to try the Guinness as it tastes better. So we ordered a half pint and four straws, and all we managed was one sip each. The guy on the next table took it off our hands. I'll stick to vodka thanks :)

I used to hate having to pour a Guinness back in my barmaid days, the stuff took for ever to come out. And I couldn't do the shamrock either.
When I went to Dublin with my sister and a couple of friends, I was told that we had to try the Guinness as it tastes better. So we ordered a half pint and four straws, and all we managed was one sip each. The guy on the next table took it off our hands. I'll stick to vodka thanks :)
The only Guinness a lady should drink is with blackcurrant in it.
:troll:

HUGE NEWS

FOOD AND DRINK

Great. That should speed up service when someone orders 8 pints of Guinness, and it will always be the guy in front of me. It always seems to take twice as long to pull a pint of that stuff, let it settle, top it up, etc.

What next, a cocktail list? :levyeyes:

intro-1578083011.jpg
corden-cats1-637x397.jpg

Great. That should speed up service when someone orders 8 pints of Guinness, and it will always be the guy in front of me. It always seems to take twice as long to pull a pint of that stuff, let it settle, top it up, etc.

What next, a cocktail list? :levyeyes:
Pubs that get busy and move a lot of Guinness should be pre pouring the first phase. They can then be stored on a cold shelf/fridge ready to be topped up as and when needed.
Simples.

Pubs that get busy and move a lot of Guinness should be pre pouring the first phase. They can then be stored on a cold shelf/fridge ready to be topped up as and when needed.
Simples.
I thought Guinness would be banned, now that we are free from the shackles of the EU. I thought everyone was now drinking Spitfire, Newcastle Brown Ale and Beamish!! Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves etc etc!!!

Back
Top Bottom