Oliver Skipp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wallaby gang rape. I'll never forget a visit to Whipsnade Zoo several years ago. The wallabies roam freely. We arrived at a sheltered seating area just like this one...
kRXkRxs.png

This was the scene of the crime. A whole group of large male wallabies had trapped a single small female under the bench and were acting as a gang to force her out and systematically rape her (that's the only way I can describe it, because she certainly wasn't a willing participant). It was harrowing to watch.

I bet fucking kangaroos are the same, but bigger.

As home grown of course.

There are many others.

The players I listed were all different types of midfield players.

I know Kane drops deep but he is a forward as far as I am concerned.

Some may look at Barmby and suggest he is also a forward but I think attacking midfield player is closer to the truth.

He's probably better off leaving now.... If only to avoid the wrath and hatred SOME FANS save for 'one of our own' if they dare outstay their welcome, and are still here in 8 years' time!!

Pratt, Souness, Hazard, Moncur, Caskey, Barmby, Clemence, Jackson, Marney, Livermore, Pritchard, Bentaleb, Carroll, Townsend, Onomah.
Good research...

Some real hits (Hazard) and proper misses in there... In amongst the many MEHdfielders!

Souness though....
If ONLY we'd kept hold of him!!!!

Last edited:
Wallaby gang rape. I'll never forget a visit to Whipsnade Zoo several years ago. The wallabies roam freely. We arrived at a sheltered seating area just like this one...
kRXkRxs.png

This was the scene of the crime. A whole group of large male wallabies had trapped a single small female under the bench and were acting as a gang to force her out and systematically rape her (that's the only way I can describe it, because she certainly wasn't a willing participant). It was harrowing to watch.

I bet fucking kangaroos are the same, but bigger.
Dear God....

Pretty good relationship with Bissouma and covered him really intuitively when Biss went forward. Also really good counter-press tackles with the game in front of him from that deeper position covering for Biss.

Back
Top Bottom