Oliver Skipp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Get him back now if he is not a better option than Sissoko now he will never make it here

Every report has him doing well there and being a key player for Norwich, why would we want to risk screwing up that development that he is making, as well as showing that we are pricks when it comes to loans when we can use internal players as Sissoko upgrades or pick up some in January to replace him?

Every report has him doing well there and being a key player for Norwich, why would we want to risk screwing up that development that he is making, as well as showing that we are pricks when it comes to loans when we can use internal players as Sissoko upgrades or pick up some in January to replace him?
We don't have any internal players that are not in the team already that is why Sissoko plays.
We have a very poor selection of central midfield players and that includes Winks Ndombele and Lo Celso.
Our recruitment over the last 3 years has been shocking.

We don't have any internal players that are not in the team already that is why Sissoko plays.
We have a very poor selection of central midfield players and that includes Winks Ndombele and Lo Celso.
Our recruitment over the last 3 years has been shocking.

Ndombele and Lo Celso aren't weak at all. Both guys start at almost any other club in the league outside of maybe City.

There was talk about good loans and if Skipp was our best ever. Maybe. I don't know. But the Sessegnon lone isn't too bad either.

It's up there.

We've had a few decent loans though.

Pritchard and Kyle Walker both had excellent Championship loans. Danny Rose had a brilliant Premier League loan to Sunderland. Caulker loan over at Yeovil was so successful he got voted into their team of the decade!

There was talk about good loans and if Skipp was our best ever. Maybe. I don't know. But the Sessegnon lone isn't too bad either.

Best loan I can remember was Pritchard at Brentford under Mark Warburton. He was one of the most productive players in terms of chances and assists in the championship that season I think, helping a newly promoted Brentford with the smallest budget in the league into the play offs, where they unluckily lost to Boro IIRC and he made the championship team of the season.

I watched the Watford/Norwich game until about the 75th minute, by which time Skipp had been pushed out to LWB for some strange reason?

It was pretty much usual decent all round stuff, he did make a bad mistake and give the ball away in front of his box at one point, but got back and made the vital last ditch tackle to save the situation.

Back
Top Bottom