Oliver Skipp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First time i've seen him this season and thought he looked really good. I find it odd that there are rumours that Mourinho wants back up to Hojbjerg. If true where does that leave Skipp? Would be a non sensical decision but wouldn't surprise me with his distrust of pretty much any player under 23.

I really like him and think the loan was definitely the right decision.

I’d leave him there for the rest of the season, as tempting as it might be to recall him. He’s gaining some superb experience.

Being that I want to see Skipp get PL minutes and I think he would slide right into the midfield, I want to see him at Brighton for the last half. Him and Bissouma would be a fun midfield.

Being that I want to see Skipp get PL minutes and I think he would slide right into the midfield, I want to see him at Brighton for the last half. Him and Bissouma would be a fun midfield.

He's on a one year loan, no break clauses.

Doubt if Norwich would be keen to help break the loan, particularly as they've got quite a few injuries.

He's on a one year loan, no break clauses.

Doubt if Norwich would be keen to help break the loan, particularly as they've got quite a few injuries.
Even injuries aside, he is among the 3/4 players who are absolutely indispensable to Farke. He's started every one of their 23 games! Only subbed off a handful times. According to transfermark he's played 97% of minutes.

Some of the quotes from Farke border on the sycophantic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sell winks and Sissoko.

Bring in Skipp and Sabitzer.

Sell Dele and Lucas and bring in a right winger.

We'll have an embarrassment of riches. But then we'll realize we need to spend about 200 million fixing our CB position 😄

Yup he's starting to look the real deal this kid. Definitely shades of when Kane was on loan for sure.

I was chatting to my mate who's a United fan the other day and he was saying Kane's been around for years and was surprised when I told him how old he is. The reality is he's only been in our first team for what, six years?

Yup he's starting to look the real deal this kid. Definitely shades of when Kane was on loan for sure.

I was chatting to my mate who's a United fan the other day and he was saying Kane's been around for years and was surprised when I told him how old he is. The reality is he's only been in our first team for what, six years?
Hopefully comes back next season and is given a chance while we ship out Winks who has all but plateaued now

Back
Top Bottom