Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And another thing.
If we lose tomorrow, that does not make our season shit just because the dippers are in the final and we're not. Jealousy is self-destructive.
Even if we lose tomorrow we've had a great season - everyone here would have bitten the hand off of someone offering top 4 and CL semi-final after what we've gone through this year. This club is on track, with a great manager - this is the best we've had it for 30 years and nothing that any other team does will change that.
Please, less hate for others, more love for ourselves.

If we get to the final the only other people on this planet apart from us who will be wishing we win are Man Utd fans ( well a few Evertonians too )

What is this worldwide obsession with Liverpool. Fair play they deserved it tonight but ..........

Hate to play us? Mate we've played them 9 times since Klopp took over and beaten them once, and apart from that 4-1 win in nearly every other game they've been far better than us. Klopps tactics are just an absolute nightmare for any team that tries to be proactive in a game.

That Barca team are average as fuck. We would have had a great chance against them in a one off final...

We will see, if they lose title the pressure will be right on them not to cock up the second final in 2 years, we will be underdogs, just how we like it

Got to beat Ajax first of course

We did play them to a draw at Anfield by any reasonable measure except a horrible Lloris blooper in the 90th minute.

Liverpool is night and day away from Anfield in all comps this season.

They would be favored but to act like we'd be played off the pitch, the results we've manged against them just don't support that. Frankly we should have had 2 draws this year against them in the league.

we should have won our last game against them, from what I remember. We were just very unlucky

Would there be much ridicule though? They are in a CL-final and have gone toe to toe with city for the title and still have a chance at it. They would obviously be utterly intolerable but who wouldn’t?

I know we would give it large to anybody everywhere if we won the CL.

Chance of the CL vs threat of ridicule?

Sign me up.

Fuck 'em all.

And another thing.
If we lose tomorrow, that does not make our season shit just because the dippers are in the final and we're not. Jealousy is self-destructive.
Even if we lose tomorrow we've had a great season - everyone here would have bitten the hand off of someone offering top 4 and CL semi-final after what we've gone through this year. This club is on track, with a great manager - this is the best we've had it for 30 years and nothing that any other team does will change that.
Please, less hate for others, more love for ourselves.
Watch the miro-dicks that fail to like or agree with your post. I guarantee you those that don't click like on your post will be bitching if we lose tomorrow, there's a direct correlation, I'm calling it now.

Back
Top Bottom