POCH BACK

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you now trade Poch for Mourinho

• Take Poch back

Votes: 72 45.9%
  • Keep faith with Mourinho

Votes: 85 54.1%

• Total voters
You'd rather win the CL than the FA cup....?

Earth-shattering declaration there! :mourshock:

Did I say that you donut ? Read properly on the posts because you clearly have trouble, so I’ll explain in capital letters for you. I WOULD RATHER WIN THE FA CUP THAN GETTING TO THE CL FINAL AND LOSING IT. If we actually achieved something like winning the CL, then his argument is valid. Clear enough for you ? Twat!!!

Did I say that you donut ? Read properly on the posts because you clearly have trouble, so I’ll explain in capital letters for you. I WOULD RATHER WIN THE FA CUP THAN GETTING TO THE CL FINAL AND LOSING IT. If we actually achieved something like winning the CL, then his argument is valid. Clear enough for you ? Twat!!!

That doesn't take away the implication of your comments.... So effectively; yes you did.

"I would agree with you if we actually won the thing......"

Everyone on this earth would agree... As retorts go; your original post was a non-statement.

You miserable, dullard "twat".

I would rather have the Pochettino pre-2019-20 than the Mourinho we have now. But we can’t go back and change time like this. Jose has had a tough hand with injuries, but our play has been uninspiring since the initial bump to Dele’s play.

I wouldn’t sack Jose at present to bring Poch back, but I feel like we’ll be looking for a new manager after the 2021 season, whenever it concludes. I have no faith in Jose to get this team right at the moment.

Fuck facts.... I'll make my own up.
Not true. A convicted racist played on that day and scored for us. I know you are fine with that, but for me its nothing to be proud of. Its as bad as Chelsea fans being proud of Alonso. Maybe worse. Alonso probably didnt mean to cause an accident, woodgate and his gang chased a guy down, bit him, fractured him and said 'want some paki'. Maybe you can look past it cos he played for us but that makes you not very different from a chav fan.

Not true. A convicted racist played on that day and scored for us. I know you are fine with that, but for me its nothing to be proud of.

Seriously, you're implying that i'm some kind of racist sympathizer...?????

Grow up and go fuck your self.

Last edited:
Its as bad as Chelsea fans being proud of Alonso. Maybe worse. Alonso probably didnt mean to cause an accident, woodgate and his gang chased a guy down, bit him, fractured him and said 'want some paki'. Maybe you can look past it cos he played for us but that makes you not very different from a chav fan.

I just saw you added this part in the edit.....

Fuck off. You're embarrassing yourself.

Mourinho understands that better but may never get to that point.
Where or what is your proof for this statement? And beyond that there is not evidence of Jose building a squad long enough nor nurturing a squad from babes to maturity.

What Pochettino should have done and yes more difficult but he never gave the impression he understood this concept until too late..
Again, Poch first publicly called for squad change at the end of 17-18...before any of our troubles were evident to most. He was met with the Sammy-summer. Perhaps it is Levy that doesn't understand the concept of making good, better, instead of trying to milk out another pound on the cheap. We have evidence for both of these things.

I think 10% squad change a year from the kind of base he had would have brought success and challenge.
Something like this would have been very helpful but this is a foreign concept in the vast majority of European football. Only a few clubs implement this type of squad change/improvement and then those principals are hailed as 'geniuses' for cribbing that which has been in use for 40+ years elsewhere.

Only if Pochettino states he knows his mistakes can he ever return you I feel.
Good point but I'm not sure we've identified one of his 'mistakes' here though it did have a huge hand in bringing his downfall. But I would like to hear what his thoughts are on what they were and how he's addressed them.

Last edited:
Yes I am embarassing myself because someone else can look past a nasty guy playing for us. Excellent reasoning.

No your're strawmanning (and cheapening any righteous undercurrent to your stance) by making up shit about what I think of the bloke.

Sad depths you're trawling right now; regardless of whatever varnish you wanna put on it.

Last edited:
iz futbal iz futbal - You could have simply said "I don't count that trophy because of Woodgate", but no; you chose to project all this shit onto me ....

Like I said to begin with: Fuck off.

No your're strawmanning (and cheapening any righteous undercurrent to your stance) by making up shit about what I think of the bloke.

Sad depths your'e trawling right now; regardless of whatever varnish you wanna put on it.
You are now embarassing yourself with the 'sad depths' nonsense. Just fuck off.

You are now embarassing yourself with the 'sad depths' nonsense. Just fuck off.

Not at all.... You call me a racist cos you wanna save some face over some bickering about ENIC...? You're a pathetic fucking cunt.

Back
Top Bottom