Prison FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why is it highly likely?

Could be playing for any PL club.

Did you miss the 6 page thread...😆
https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/premier-league-star-arrested-on-suspicion-of-rape.45580/

Thankfully I had ignored that thread without realising it. Just visited it. Won’t again.

And I said highly likely because most footballers houses I have worked on in Barnet / north london area have been spurs / woolwich.

Funnily enough Manchester area were United / city and Chelsea players tend to be out towards the ascot area.

Mr Judas Campbell was a notable exception to the rule admittedly. Also a player up north who once played for a London club still had a London house

So highly likely in my very own opinion.

You’re more than welcome to yours of course.

Thankfully I had ignored that thread without realising it. Just visited it. Won’t again.

And I said highly likely because most footballers houses I have worked on in Barnet / north london area have been spurs / woolwich.

Funnily enough Manchester area were United / city and Chelsea players tend to be out towards the ascot area.

Mr Judas Campbell was a notable exception to the rule admittedly. Also a player up north who once played for a London club still had a London house

So highly likely in my very own opinion.

You’re more than welcome to yours of course.
You ignored a thread without realising it? No you didn't.

You're a twat.
You are mentally challenged or can’t read?
Ha.. :unsure:

Off you fuck... when you sober up, perhaps you'll be taken seriously,

Fuck off dickhead.

Ignore someone you ignore threads. That’s how it works.

Your lack of mental capacity continues…..

Did you honestly expect anything else from this poster?

but don’t criticise Winksyboy or he’ll really get upset 😭

Called me a liar, a twat and a drunk.

But then said I could buy him a beer.

Like the goat fond of dishing out little kisses. So I think he likes me really.

Of course Goat does

If he didn’t he’d have sat on your face in his mankini by now!!

The first twat is best ignored as he’s a proven liar and never shows up to meet posters when he’s agreed to

Not even at Panzers Deli??

Of course Goat does

If he didn’t he’d have sat on your face in his mankini by now!!

The first twat is best ignored as he’s a proven liar and never shows up to meet posters when he’s agreed to

Not even at Panzers Deli??

I have no idea what panzers deli is!!

But I will be at the shelf bar with the rest of the TFCers at some point this season.

These days I’m more of a lover than a fighter anyway (although I’m not into loving men in the biblical sense).

I have no idea what panzers deli is!!

But I will be at the shelf bar with the rest of the TFCers at some point this season.

These days I’m more of a lover than a fighter anyway (although I’m not into loving men in the biblical sense).

It’s near Lords

Called me a liar, a twat and a drunk.

But then said I could buy him a beer.

Like the goat fond of dishing out little kisses. So I think he likes me really.
Sometimes you're ok, sometimes you think you're above everyone else - could be levelled at a lot of posters I suppose. We all have our moments, lately I try not to take anything too personally on here.

Be careful of cosy-ing up to a racist though.

:thumbup:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom