Prison FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sometimes you're ok, sometimes you think you're above everyone else - could be levelled at a lot of posters I suppose. We all have our moments, lately I try not to take anything too personally on here.

Be careful of cosy-ing up to a racist though.

:thumbup:

Yeah I’m not planning on getting too cosy with anyone on here.

Never once been invited to any WAGs at all! (Probably due to that first line you wrote).

:dembelelol:

Didn't think he would get remanded in custody after he was initially bailed for the same offence. I wonder if him breaching bail the other day tipped the balance.

Excellent result either way

Didn't think he would get remanded in custody after he was initially bailed for the same offence. I wonder if him breaching bail the other day tipped the balance.

Over a month in custody might make him time to appreciate his conduct a little more without distractions

Can someone explain what a charge of ‘controlling behavior’ amounts to in legal terms?

You mean in 'non legal' language ?

Its a pattern of behaviour to 'belittle' (eg humiliate, intimidate etc) and will depend on the facts of the circumstances but for example might be that you (as an adult) have to ask for permission to leave the house to go to the shops, someone bugs your car/mobile etc so they track your every move, refuse to allow you to visit friends and/or family etc. Loads of possibilities of 'control' over a period of time.

Last edited:

That’s a serious breach ….. making contact with the plaintiff, especially with the nature of his charges against the victiim

Any contact is considered witness intimidation and is a massive no no in the eyes of the courts

On top of everything else he’s a bit dim this kid as I’m certain his legal counsel would have been to stay the fuck away from her

Over a month in custody might make him time to appreciate his conduct a little more without distractions
Now he’s got to prepare his case in the fuckin jail the dickhead. No zoom meetings or going to the solicitors offices ….. now it’s time arranged in custody and appearance to the court on video link which is never good

And if his team don’t get him back out on bail before trial them he’s brought to the dock from the jail …. Hope he manages to get all the creases out of his brought in suit

Seriously what an imbecile

He contacted the plaintiff, that was his breach?

Someone needs to explain that one, why would you!

Why would you want to contact an ex whose accused you of rape? To threaten? Beg her back? Plead to stop & settle out of court?

He’s fucked his whole case - will probably be advised to take a plea.

Back
Top Bottom