PSV away - UCL Matchday 3

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't forget people it is an early kick off. My boss came in this morning saying I could leave early. I was slightly concerned until he mentioned our game.

I notice that strict procedures have been put in place to ensure all tickets for Spurs supporters can only be collected personally from near the PSV stadium, and only then on production of photo I.D., which has seen a large reduction in the number of fans prepared to travel. This will only aid the PSV mob in giving our lads grief before and after the match. No doubt such restrictions won't be applied by Tottenham when the Dutch come to Wembley, allowing Uncle Tom Van Cobley and all to get entry and act up.

I notice that strict procedures have been put in place to ensure all tickets for Spurs supporters can only be collected personally from near the PSV stadium, and only then on production of photo I.D., which has seen a large reduction in the number of fans prepared to travel. This will only aid the PSV mob in giving our lads grief before and after the match. No doubt such restrictions won't be applied by Tottenham when the Dutch come to Wembley, allowing Uncle Tom Van Cobley and all to get entry and act up.
700 bods already turned away, seen on Twatter

Can't clubs realise that the best way to keep order is to have fans in the stadium and not trying to find bars showing it and getting bladdered?

As much as we have choked so far in the Champions League (and we have - just not good enough at all), we've been nowhere near as uninspired as Man U were against Juventus last night. How they only lost 1:0 I don't know.

I'm feeling pretty unconfident about this evening - can easily see us playing with a lot of fear and not managing to win - and am also in the camp that it scarcely matters what the result is, we're really unlikely to get out of the group now. Even if we finish third and get in to the Europa League I think we'd be heading straight out at our current performance level. The gap between the top teams and the rest of the Premier League is the only thing that's stopping us from crashing down the table at the moment. We seriously need to sort it out.

Sorry to be a ray of sunshine.

Seems as well as showing ID and DNA mapping, you also need to confirm your postcode.

Some of those getting turned away had the former two but didn't know the latter. Which is a proper sack of rancid dogcunt admittedly, but how can you not know your postcode?

Fucking hell a load of miserable bastards on here!

How some of you would cope if something truly dreadful occured in your lives is beyond me!

Get. A. Fucking. Grip.

Yeah but, we care about Tottenham? Think it’s just a coping method by some to prepare for the worst. Might soften the blow if we do lose. We’re not in a great position regarding this year’s comp.

Absolutely amazed Serge isnt starting - unless we're saving him for City considering Trippiers performance against them last year.

Back
Top Bottom