Rennes VS Tottenham Hotspur. Thursday 16th September 17:45 Euro Conf League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Someone get him out of McDonald’s fast.
ZG2xsRv.jpg

Pathetic display again..joke..
Why is levy getting away with this, he is responsible for this squads lack of quality and the joke manager getting the job, instead of giving conte what he needed

What makes me the most sick is all my life Spurs have been a mediocre club with the odd moment of cup glory, and the odd top quality player. but in recent years we've actually been a top top side, with top players in every position, and in such a short time that my head is still spinning we've gone from Champions league finalists and one of the best teams in Europe to mid table nobodies full of absolute average players from top to bottom and seemingly no ambition in the board to correct it.

And what makes it worse is some people on here seem totally oblivious to this or just don't care.

I'm fucking angry how quickly we've turned to shit, I don't want to go back the shit we were served up in the 90's. Does it not fuck some of you off that we now have a worse squad then West fucking Ham?

Back
Top Bottom