Rennes VS Tottenham Hotspur. Thursday 16th September 17:45 Euro Conf League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Something that's very wrong with Nuno aproach and should be chaged after this game is our midflield, why the fuck we play Skipp and Hojbjer togheter to let Dele run free? Dele is shite, we are too defensive to acomodate a player that do nothing with the ball. Just play Lo Celso or Ndombele in Dele's spot and we would instantly improve.

Last edited:
Nuno's words after the game were pretty telling. He's firefighting in lots of areas.

Let's see where we are in a couple of weeks time. We need good performances in the London derbies but they wont make or break the season however much the social media piss taking will be annoying if we lose.

I won't even be watching it, fuck that. We should refuse to play in it.

Fuck UEFA..why didn't they just create an extra place for the Europa league if they are so desperate to get more teams in Europe? There's a hundred fucking games in that already a few more isn't going to make any difference.
So you'll never watch the ECL?

Unlucky there Tanguy, nice bit of play.
Knew you'd cave eventually. 👍🏻

Just been reading all the instructions for our fans making the trip to Rennes on the Tottenham website.All I can say is good luck lads,I salute each and every one of you for your dedication and commitment.
If these draconian measures and restrictions are the future of European away days then I fear for the society in which we live.

F6-B2-BC78-698-A-4-AE6-8157-A7-C21-F6201-B1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom