Rennes VS Tottenham Hotspur. Thursday 16th September 17:45 Euro Conf League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hardest match in the group, two injuries to starting attackers, no Romero, Lo Celso or Davinson, Son injured...

Ya, I think I will take a draw at this point, thanks.
Imagine a world where Spurs fans look to Davinson as one of our good players lol.

Lo Celso the clinically injured. Romero who?

Utter shambles all round

They were a good side but they were aggressive cunts and complete fucking hatchet men.

Take the draw. Hope Lucas and Berg are alright

Lloris

Trippier
Vertonghen
Alderweireld
Rose

Dier
Dembele
Eriksen

Alli
Son
Kane

Wasn't all that long ago our team often looked like that. And don't forget that both Alli and Dier were brilliant then.

Sad times.

Lloris

Trippier
Vertonghen
Alderweireld
Rose

Dier
Dembele
Eriksen

Alli
Son
Kane

Wasn't all that long ago our team often looked like that. And don't forget that both Alli and Dier were brilliant then.

Sad times.

Now I’m fucking depressed. We had a once in a generation chance to build on that squad and genuinely make us great.

:levystare:

Pathetic display again..joke..
Why is levy getting away with this, he is responsible for this squads lack of quality and the joke manager getting the job, instead of giving conte what he needed
Without Poch to carry him his utter disregard for the football team has become exposed for all to see.

Great performance today by Spurs! Did not think we would get a point from this game since its a pretty rough away stadium. Rennes are a strong side and in a great position in Ligue 1.
Doherty might have finally redeemed himself as our first choice right back and Collini is knocking on that first team spot!
Bad news are we lost Bergwijn and Moura but we have strong backups on the bench ready for some action!
$COYS$

I'm fucking angry how quickly we've turned to shit, I don't want to go back the shit we were served up in the 90's. Does it not fuck some of you off that we now have a worst squad then West fucking Ham?
I think a lot of people are still in the denial phase and really do believe we have a quality squad that was brought down by a footballing dinosaur

They are in for one hell of a rude awakening

Squad is absolute garbage , I'm talking late 90s level of garbage apart from Kane and Son

I think a lot of people are still in the denial phase and really do believe we have a quality squad that was brought down by a footballing dinosaur

They are in for one hell of a rude awakening

Squad is absolute garbage , I'm talking late 90s level of garbage apart from Kane and Son

I agree. There is a massive denial of where we are as a club right now. We just don’t have enough technical players on the pitch for one. The squad is a mess and we will need a good few years to sort it out.

Mate it's terrible

Stuffed full of players that have proven themselves inept/bang average at this level

Who do you look at and truly have confidence that they are going to give you a 7 or 8 out of 10 most weeks ?

Kane , Son , Hoijberg maybe , who else ?
Out of those three only Son.

But...the three in midfield are the biggest problem, replcing Skipp, Hojberg and Dele/Winks with Barrios, Gravenberch and Koopmeiners would work wonders for us and totally change things about.

Seriously, this raving over a bang average footballer because he shows a bit of determination shows exactly where we have fallen to.

And this current Harry Kane is a disaster.

Guirassi cost the same as Doherty !
The same window we got Doherty, Wolves got Semedo.
How that flew over our heads, I’d never know.
And we never gave Aurier enough credit.
I miss him.
Royal is useless, Doherty is pointless and Tanganga is loved but has a long way to get to Aurier levels which isn’t world class but better than anything we are dealing with.

Couldn’t pass it, couldn’t cross it, was easily beaten and was caught waiting for the ball instead of going to meet it on more than one occasion almost leading to a goal. Other than that nothing
Did you miss his cross that led to our equaliser?
And he was not involved in either of the goals we conceded.
Solid display as per usual for the Doc.
Not great but solid.

Back
Top Bottom