Rennes VS Tottenham Hotspur. Thursday 16th September 17:45 Euro Conf League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pheasant…….
9-A1-BF2-AA-46-D1-4-E97-91-AD-2-CB2103-A562-B.gif

Hope our team shows as much fight, spirit and aggression as that cock :tobyarm:

Tomorrow all I care about is performance. The result meh. I just want to be entertained for once.

We've been presented all week with awful stats about our PL campaign so far and lack of shots chances etc..

We have to react by playing attacking football. That's more important at the moment.

We were promised by Nuno that he's gonna make us proud and Levy's statement on the DNA of the coach. Time for these promises to be fulfilled.

Taking off Kane is the smartest thing Nuno has done in weeks. We need to get out of this fucking slaughterhouse with eleven players intact.

I wouldn't hate the result, especially given all our injured (or quarantined) starters, if it weren't for how toothless we look. On both attack and defense.
Hardest match in the group, two injuries to starting attackers, no Romero, Lo Celso or Davinson, Son injured...

Ya, I think I will take a draw at this point, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom