Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So did I, but if you post as much as he did you're going to get people disagreeing with the odd post. He painted himself into a corner with the TV/live thing - an argument he couldn't possibly win by the way - and let Sammy get to him.

The thing is, I only got to him by the simple fact I believed what I was arguing, and he didnt.

He was lying to himself in his quest to "beat Sammy online". Theres only so far you can take it.

When you are pretending to yourself that only a PL striker knows what a sitter is, rather than simply admit Soldado has missed some poor chances, an implosion is inevitable.

Has he deleted his account? We can live in hope. But anyway, this is what the loyal "I go to every game so you're a gooner troll" had to say.

'we'll get over the bad signings and hopefully we'll sweep up what's left of archway and have a new stadium before you can say "What was that crap french midfielder called again?"...

'Holtby I would have over Dembele/Capoue any day.'

Maybe his hypocrisy caused his keyboard to explode
The guy did a load of interesting things on the forum, was really funny with his gifs and had some good points of view. Was a genuine contributer.
Shame that he left.
I for one hope it is a mini melt and that he'll be back

It's a great forum by & large, but vendettas pop up all over the place. A lot of them are fun to sit back & enjoy, others are really interesting to get involved in. Some of the arguments are ridiculous- & I openly admit to getting involved in a few. Like Astro & several others, I hope CJJ comes back. I also liked many of his posts & those hilarious gifs.

To be fair we were in the Blackfoot for most of the first half and we weren't really attacking so Soldado didn't actually get a lot of service. He spent most of the time tracking back and defending so I'm not sure how you can judge his quality based on today's performance.

To be fair we were in the Blackfoot for most of the first half and we weren't really attacking so Soldado didn't actually get a lot of service. He spent most of the time tracking back and defending so I'm not sure how you can judge his quality based on today's performance.

Yes . We need to train , train

Textbook

Its not just on todays performance though is it....?

See Harry Kane today? Again, led by example....scored, had three efforts in total, the other two marginally wide. Sorry, but didnt he have the same service?

Kane was backtracking too.

Soldado had a poor game. I forgot he was playing....when is it going to be his fault?

Its not just on todays performance though is it....?

See Harry Kane today? Again, led by example....scored, had three efforts in total, the other two marginally wide. Sorry, but didnt he have the same service?

Kane was backtracking too.

Soldado had a poor game. I forgot he was playing....when is it going to be his fault?
The thing is though that Kane can create his own chances whereas Soldado unfortunately can't.

Fucking hell, you even bitch about players that aren't even on our team :paulinhofacepalm:
To be fair if Soldado would have gotten the chances bony did today and would have missed most of them like bony did in the end, everyone would have been on his case and slated him yet bony is supposed to be some kind of god for taking 1 out of god knows how many chances his team mates created for him. That's hardly fair is it.

Back
Top Bottom