Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

they must be prime Xavi in training. Just afraid of crowds
I think they must just look good on paper. And when these managers are sitting in the office making decisions they forget the shambles they get on the pitch. Yes, to some degree they can hold/break, but they can't win for shit. I can even understand either Winks or Sissoko for brief periods, but not entire games and not at the same time. Seems blatantly obvious to me, but maybe there's some 4D chess going on and I'm not giving them enough credit.

:balesnarl:

'RyAn mAsOn WhAt A cUnT'

C'mon guys, we all know he was unlikely to be up to the job and why would he be? he is totally inexperienced at this level. His substitutions were shit but I also have serious reservations on how much power he has over team decisions? he is a stop-gap manager from within the club trying to manage his mates who are likely having as much input as him. He was also given the job by someone who has pretty much been his life-long employer in Levy. The sad thing is that we probably can't trust a manager from within the club to make unbiased and unswayed decisions when we should be a club with a singular focus.

I think they must just look good on paper. And when these managers are sitting in the office making decisions they forget the shambles they get on the pitch. Yes, to some degree they can hold/break, but they can't win for shit. I can even understand either Winks or Sissoko for brief periods, but not entire games and not at the same time. Seems blatantly obvious to me, but maybe there's some 4D chess going on and I'm not giving them enough credit.

:balesnarl:
Nah it’s not that. The managers are seeing the shit in training but it’s their jobs to improve said shit so they keep trying. Only problem is you will never improve Winks or Sissoko so you keep losing important matches. You drop them and you risk losing the dressing room and or getting sacked.

Winks is no better in training than he is during games. It’s not fright, nerves, or crowds. As lovely a boy he is, he’s not good enough for what we are aspiring or should be aspiring for.

If you think I’m just cunting him off, check out the training video pre West Ham and weep. He basically did a similar thing (losing the ball in midfield and immediately costing his side) in training as he done during the game!

Oh you said we held Mancity better...no we didnt. Only Lloris managed to make some great saves and city missed some decent chances. They created chances after chances while we did nothing (0.04xg). This was the worst performance from our side in years with just luck saving us.
No it wasn't Bournemouth last season was. Ryan mason has been in the job a week I am not sure we can judge him. He made mistakes with his starting line up and subs but there could have been a reason for them.

No it wasn't Bournemouth last season was. Ryan mason has been in the job a week I am not sure we can judge him. He made mistakes with his starting line up and subs but there could have been a reason for them.
I honestly can't think of a good reason to bring on Sissoko. I'd sooner play Hart in midfield.

Maybe Mason lost a bet.

Back
Top Bottom