Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone on here could have done the same job with those substitutions.

Lucas was one of our only players that could break the press and he gets subbed out. Son useless and stays on.

Sissoko? What a fucking joke.

Mason has disqualified himself from the job by bringing on Sissoko. Sissoko has done nothing but midly jog around this season, he used to actually run. Now he is completely useless as a player. Inexcusable bringing him on.

Not gonna lay into Mason too much, but this was an all-round poor effort from the club today.

actually looking forward to getting a proper manager in..this is what i worried about with sacking mourinho, shit like winks would get yet another chance to prove how poor they are...amazing that so called 'football people' take so long to see whats blatantly fucking obvious

actually looking forward to getting a proper manager in..this is what i worried about with sacking mourinho, shit like winks would get yet another chance to prove how poor they are...amazing that so called 'football people' take so long to see whats blatantly fucking obvious
Winks got a 90 minute chance because his English pal is at the helm.

Love this bloke, proper Spurs and I wouldn't wish what he went through on ANYONE but he got some of the basics very, very wrong today.
What he went through was horrendous. Doesn't excuse his team and tactics today and shouldn't justify them either. He pussied out totally, sent out his mates and watched us get murdered for 90 minutes like a child seeing his best mate get mullered in a fight. And he did fuck all to change it.

Sort of sums up the mentality of the club, let's just roll over like fucking cowards and go down without a fight but it's ok we've done well and Ryan's a nice lad.

It’s not his fault he isn’t a manager (still better than Jose though, fuck knows the score if he was here today) but it almost felt like he played his mates.

When you have Bale and Ndombele on the bench and you bring Sissoko and Dele on! :thumbdown:

I don’t dislike Sissoko he is a good professional but he is so technically limited I will be glad when he is gone so we can’t play him anymore.

Mason today

drowning GIF

Back
Top Bottom