Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sounds like he is still miles off. You've got to wonder about his mental state after picking up all these same injuries. It must feel like he's never going to get better.

I suspect, like Dele who had a similar hamstring injury, it is caused by over use and playing mens football too young. Both him and Dele were playing pro football at the age of 16 years old. Surely that is too young, however good they are?
Didn't seem to bother Rooney's hamstrings... but I guess is made his hand get stuck to the bottle so there's that.

He's afraid to play with any real intensity because he's constantly afraid his hamstring is going to go. Unless that gets sorted he's never going to make it. You can't play properly if you are always thinking about injuries.

oz_auL.gif

Always seems to have been a good finisher at Fulham.

However doesn't seem to be great at any of the other things attackers need to be, which is why he's a LWB who should get more goals than average.

With injuries, he's only played a dozen or so appearances for us so, be interesting to see what he's like as a LWB now after a decent loan to Hoffenheim last season

This really is his last hurrah or chance with us if you will imo. If he doesn't come in when called upon and shows something then really I think its time to cut ties with the dude. Which would be a shame because I was quite excited when we got him. Hopefully, he performs solidly enough if does get some time out there.

Back
Top Bottom