Spurs v goons pre season game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh, anyone right at the back of the south stand, the standing/safety bars block small peoples and kids' views of the pitch.
Ridiculously, the club used the possibility that safe standing might be introduced and the fact that they have installed safe standing rails in the lower tier to do away with concessionary pricing. So what? - Now they won't have kids pricing at the very back of the stand either. Why not just be honest and say they don't want kids in that section? Or whatever the real reason is.

Good win Spus against the old enemy.

Same re-moaners from Crystal Palace who denigrate the Tottenham heroes present today or not, on this forum. They are never happy because they do not support Spurs!

This man's class as a human being is as obvious as Guardiola's lack of it.

"I will not speak of any other players. I will only speak of my players."

Look & Learn, Guardiola.

He goes on the say "Yes, Messi is a very good player. After he signs his contract i will show him the best Nandos in town. Nothing but the best!"

Well said. I’m glad decent people also agree with this sentiment.

It was great to see the fans reaction. 👍🏾

Some things are far more important than sporting rivalries.
I know that some people give it 'the big 'un' on here sometimes, but I believe that the majority of posters are fundamentally decent and act accordingly. I am delighted that I got such positive reactions to the post - thanks to you all.
:nunothumb: :nunothumbs::nunofist:

cretinousgoat cretinousgoat ? He's liked, partly because he can see why it's ok to support a fellow human being who has suffered racial abuse. It's a pity not everyone can.
I think we can all do that.
It's the way he challenges people who don't meet his "standards " that's the issue.
I don't get the threats and personal abuse that peppers his approach.
Or anyone else's

Ridiculously, the club used the possibility that safe standing might be introduced and the fact that they have installed safe standing rails in the lower tier to do away with concessionary pricing. So what? - Now they won't have kids pricing at the very back of the stand either. Why not just be honest and say they don't want kids in that section? Or whatever the real reason is.
Personally, I think the bars are there for safety more than the expectation that people will stand back there. It is fucking steep. Unfortunately, as one is so high up, the bars do block the view for small ones because one is looking down instead of straight ahead. I am quite tall and if I leaned back in my seat, the near goal was obstructed.

Back
Top Bottom