Spurs Youth 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do any of our youth watchers know how Tracey gets picked ahead of Markanday, J'Neil Bennett and Rodel Richards?

I am guessing that both Tracey and Sterling were allowed to stay at Spurs (alll youth semed to have been given that option as covid stopped young players rom going on trial at other clubs) and they may be being games now to help them get loans or perm conbtracts at EFL clubs as although games not open to general public I'd guess scouts are in attendence.

Otherwise it makes no sense as Spurs must already know neither will make it at Spurs, and they are taking minutes away from youngsters that might, such as the 3 you mention.

Surprised Etete not involved - I assume injured ?

How many of these youngsters will have signed professional contracts?
AFAIK all youths are contracted to 2021.
These are the exceptions based on the OS and the player's own twitter accounts.

Austin, Brandon2022
Bowden, Jamie Patrick2023
Cirkin, Dennis2022
Eyoma, Timothy Joel2023
Fagan-Walcott, Malachi2022
Parrott, Troy Daniel2023
Skinner, Aaron 2022
White, Harvey2023

Last edited:
Eyoma getting his 3rd successive start for Lincoln City today - he played a full 90 minutes in his first two. Probably playing RB.

Skipp gets his Norwich full debut in their first competitive match of the season.

Parrott still out injured so not in Millwall squad

EL Squad. CCV included

* = List B

Squad

Lots of youngsters included on List B for the UEFA games squads.

Dount if many will make the game day squads.

Incidentally worth noting that Spurs seem to be getting a stream of good young goalscoring strikers - Parrott, Scarlett, Donley, and have would like to add Etete to that list between Parrott and Scarlett but he seems to have gone off the boil after a good 2nd half of last season after joining last sumer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom