Spurs Youth 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs u18's are away to Chelsea on Tuesday .

Alfie Dorrington, Jordan Hackett and Jaden Williams were not included in Spurs u18 last match on Saturday so I'd guess they will all play on Tuesday so as to have a few completely fresh players.

Would be food to see Mathurin on the bench but it might be too soon back from injury.

So I might guess at a team :
Maguire or Hayton
Bryan-Waugh, Dorrington, Sayers, Hackett
Davies, Kyerematen
Williams, Owen,, McKnight
Donley​

Last edited:
Spurs have started to field very young players for the U-18 teams recently. For example this 12-year-old

IMG_20220415_115554.jpg

Last edited:
Gold:

Kacper Kurylowicz (Potters Bar Town)

The goalkeeper is out on loan at non-league side Potters Bar Town, who play in the Isthmian Premier League, while being able to train with and play for Spurs' U23s when required.

Kurylowicz was between the sticks on Easter Monday as Town lost 2-0 at home in their derby against Enfield Town and the Spurs stopper was also in goal on Saturday as Potters Bar lost 3-0 at Bishop's Stortford.

Gold:

Nile John (Charlton Athletic)

John's loan move to Charlton continues to come without a minute of first team football and he was out of the matchday squad again on Friday for the 3-2 defeat at home to Morecambe.

The 19-year-old has been an unused substitute on five occasions for Charlton and left out of the squad altogether in 10 other League One matches. Addicks boss Johnnie Jackson last month explained John and Chelsea loanee Juan Castillo's lack of game time.

"I’ve got players in those positions who, at the moment, they’re in front of them," said the former Spurs man, as reported by South London Press. "I’m judging every day on what I see in training. There’s been opportunities. Nile has been unlucky because he’s not had a lot of opportunities.

"Juan has had a couple of opportunities that he didn’t really take. Nile can count himself unlucky that he’s not had opportunities. I have been looking to try to get him on the pitch at certain times but the nature of the games and state of play, having to make early substitutions in certain games has stopped me being able to do that."

Thimothee Lo-Tutala (GK) seen in training with first team again today - seems to be a regular now
Born in Paris and brought up in Hainault, Essex, goalkeeper Thimothee Lo-Tutala attended and was Head Boy at The Forest Academy.

He has a keen interest in rowing and swimming.

A fluent French speaker,
he previously represented Brentford.

Aha!!! Bit of spying going on, maybe.

Back
Top Bottom