Spurs Youth 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BBC has recorded it as an assist.

Shame for Parrott the season is ending now, just after he's started to get back his ability to score and assist.

However both Troy and Kion have had very decent seasons in League 1 and I suspect a few Championship sides will have taken note.
One more league game, looks like they are likely for 2 more in the play offs (most likely to finish 3rd not 2nd now). And perhaps a Wembley play off final? so, 3-4 games.

BBC has recorded it as an assist.

Shame for Parrott the season is ending now, just after he's started to get back his ability to score and assist.

However both Troy and Kion have had very decent seasons in League 1 and I suspect a few Championship sides will have taken note.
I think either the Cheltenham Town reporter or Manager said recently that there was no chance of Cheltenham getting Etete back for another season because there was quite a lot of interest in him from higher level clubs!

No real surprises in the squad. Wonder if Nile John has returned from his loan ?

Must've done. In Charlton's last game they only had 6 players on the bench instead of the 7 they're allowed with John not making the bench which was a bit of a joke. Should have recalled him sooner really but sends some sort of message that we would recall him rather than wait 1 more game. Don't think we'll be loaning anybody else to Charlton for a while...

Paskotsi only on the bench is a bit of a surprise maybe? He is a full international and the bit I have seen of him he is good.

Hasn't played a lot this season - tbf we do have a few good quality CB's in u23's including tonight's pairing of Muir and Fagan-Walcott as well as Omole.

IMO Spurs needed to loan out more players this season to give more playing time to all players.

No game until Sunday...why didn't White and Scarlett get a runout so Conte could maybe, possibly, perhaps consider giving either a few minutes when we are 3-0 up with a minute to go..?

Must've done. In Charlton's last game they only had 6 players on the bench instead of the 7 they're allowed with John not making the bench which was a bit of a joke. Should have recalled him sooner really but sends some sort of message that we would recall him rather than wait 1 more game. Don't think we'll be loaning anybody else to Charlton for a while...
With Jackson there, that’s significant, he must have had a hissy fit? Otherwise Spurs will never loan to them again.

Queens Park Rangers have confirmed boss Mark Warburton will leave the Championship club in the summer.

The 59-year-old succeeded Steve McClaren as manager at Loftus Road in May 2019 but his contract runs out at the end of this season.
Warburton told a news conference earlier on Thursday that he expected to leave as no talks had been held over a new deal.

Chief executive Lee Hoos said the club wanted a "fresh start next season".

He told the club website: "In his three years, he has helped the club establish a style of play and a DNA for which we are hugely grateful.

"We wish Mark every success in the future. I would personally like to thank him for his incredible work ethic, professionalism and dedication during his time with us."

I'd be a lot more positive about this if I hadn't just seen above that Warburton is leaving. I can't think of too many good managers that will be available and would move to QPR.

Interesting that a club might be taking both Etete and Parrott. I wonder how they get on off the pitch.
I'd be surprised if Spurs would allow both Parrott and Etete to go to the same club.

Spurs u18's away to Norwich on Saturday (KO 11.30)

Line up in the last u18 match was :

Maguire, Bryan-Waugh, Linton, Abbott, Dorrington, Sayers, McKnight (Heaps 64), J Davies (Owen 74), Williams, Donley (c), Bloxham (Kyerematen 64).

Substitutes (not used): Krasniqi, Chaplin.

And I'd expect a broadly similar squad for this match, maybe with a couple of u16's included

Spurs u18's away to Norwich on Saturday (KO 11.30)

Line up in the last u18 match was :

Maguire, Bryan-Waugh, Linton, Abbott, Dorrington, Sayers, McKnight (Heaps 64), J Davies (Owen 74), Williams, Donley (c), Bloxham (Kyerematen 64).

Substitutes (not used): Krasniqi, Chaplin.

And I'd expect a broadly similar squad for this match, maybe with a couple of u16's included

A couple of changes such as no Donley but E u16 Amo-Ameyaw now returned from international duty slots into an AM position. E u15 Black returns to squad etc

Biggest surprise is probably a start for Cassanova who I thought would probably be released at end of season and not offered a pro contract. But we'll see

How come that Spurs' u-18 players look like they've just entered puberty .... while African u-18 look like they're in their 30s... 🤔 :cool:

IMG_20220423_115750.jpg

Back
Top Bottom