Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FWci90BakAAAlm_

I understand very well that Ndombele is not very popular among Spurs fans .... but still, the jokes about him eating this & that is getting rather very tedious. It's being repeated again and again every time his name is mentioned in a transfer deal, page after page. And the jokes are basically the same.
How many times does a pun/joke have to be repeated before people get tired of the same joke...?
You Hangry?

Nope. Just been to visit him and my mum actually and on my way home. He had a stroke some weeks ago and is making excellent recovery.

Unlike you, he’s proper spurs too.

Thanks for asking 👍🏾
Sorry to hear that mate....glad he's recovering

Didn't tell anyone on the forum but my mum sadly died from a massive stroke in February. Slowly getting through it now...

Back
Top Bottom