Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought we were just fucking with Inter (and we might well be) but Bremer actually makes sense. So obv we need a left-sided center back but the attrional way Romero plays and more game time means Bremer will get mins. Then we could do something radical like get a much younger cheaper LCB with Davis in the driver seat for another year. My bet is and has been for a while David Carmo , With a better LWB (Persic) it's much less important. Bremer will cost 20 million less than Bastoni so we have considerably more cash for the forward Conte wants. Here my left fie
ld bets that I think might happen.

Singo RWB
Carmo/ Torres (Either or)
Bremer
Bissouma
Eriksen
Spencer
FORWARD (Anyone of...Richarlison(😔) Martinez, David,

So Lucas is planning to run down his contract and then fuck off.

Or he doesn't want to play for another English team and will return to Brazil satisfied he took the only English side that matters to a ECL final. I guess its the Campbell thing but 'leaving on a free' is not always some how screwing your employer. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was getting Spurs fans to obsess about ENIC'S balance sheets.

Caravan holiday to Rhyl with Igula Igula

Lucas after 5 hours of being told how brilliant Lo Celso is:

Losing My Mind GIF

No problem with Lucas leaving at the end of his contract. We wouldn’t get much for him anyway and he’s been a good servant.

If he would have been useful and good servant, he would have value.

So either he has been good or he is worthless. Can't pick both.

I vote "worthless".

He has never consistently delivered for us, he had one game that writes him to our history books, but overall considering timing of his transfer, fee + wages paid, he has been real dissapointment.

I vote "worthless".

He has never consistently delivered for us, he had one game that writes him to our history books, but overall considering timing of his transfer, fee + wages paid, he has been real dissapointment.
Yeah, but that One game.
200.gif

So Lucas is planning to run down his contract and then fuck off.
My girlfriend is a São Paulo fan, they are £90m in debt. No chance he goes until next summer when they plan to sign him on a free. They couldn’t even pay Dani Alves wages and cancelled his contract, hence why he turned up at Barcelona mid season.
I am officially ITK. I promise to use this power for good.

Mostly,

I vote "worthless".

Stupid 'black and white' comment that demonstrates quite spectacularly how stupid some of the people on this forum are, including yourself.

Of course you can pick both. Or at least, something in the middle.

He has had some excellent games, some good games, some poor games, and some absolute trash games.

That Ajax game alone ensures he certainly wasn't a 'worthless' signing.

So thanks for your 'vote' but, like you, it's entirely irrelevant. In fact I vote to nominate YOU as the most worthless human being ever born.

:adethumbup:

He's made some valuable contributions, and whilst I would've liked to have seen a lot more consistency, he has been far from 'worthless'. Far from the best, and certainly far from the worst signings we've made.

I vote "worthless".

São Paulo apparently want him on loan, think we should let him go. Let him and Berg go and get one forward more suited to play Berg or Kulu positions. Parrott can get an opportunity too as he played LF last season.

Back
Top Bottom