Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Estimate on how many first teamers shown the door ?
Including end of loans.
everyone GIF

Perfect for us in the forward midfielder role. He’s the type we’ve not had since Eriksen and in the Ange 4-3-3 will give us so much threat going forward.
I think in a 4231 May be better especially if we can get Biss back to his best in CM. Get another combative player in there for competition. So you could have say madd behind Kane with tanguy if his staying as backup. Kulu / Porro and Son / Gil. Kane backup rich if we keep him although I’m happy to get rid and buy a younger forward with a better goal scoring record.

Wow!
And I thought this was a family forum :disdain:

Funny enough; you conveniently overlooked the fact that the guy had already disproportionately called me "cunt" by that point.....

Then again; being disingenuous & John Thomas goes together like shit and sewers.

Estimate on how many first teamers shown the door ?
Including end of loans.
We have 33 senior players. 2 are under 21 so at least 6 have to leave or go on loan even if we don't make a single new addition to the squad.
Here's the full list:

GOSTAY
GK1FORSTERHGYES
GK2LLORISNON-HGYES
GK3AUSTINHG?
GK4WHITEMANHG?
CB5TANGANGAHGYES
CB6RODONHGYES
CB7DAVIESHGYES
CB8ROMERONON-HG?
CB9DIERNON-HGYES
CB10LENGLETNON-HG?
CB11SANCHEZNON-HGYES
FB/WB12ROYALNON-HGYES
FB/WB13PORRONON-HG?
FB/WB14SPENCEHG?
FB/WB15SESSEGNONHG?
FB/WB16PERISICNON-HG?
FB/WB17REGUILLONNON-HGYES
FB/WB18UDOGIEU 21YES
MID19HOJBJERGNON-HGYES
MID20BISSOUMANON-HGYES
MID21LO CELSONON-HGYES
MID22NDOMBELENON-HGYES
MID23BENTANCURNON-HGYES
MID24WINKSHGYES
MID25WHITEHG?
MID26SARRU 21?
MID27SKIPPHGYES
AM28KULUSEVSKINON-HGYES
AM29GILNON-HGYES
AM30MOURANON-HGYES
ST31RICHARLISONNON-HG?
ST32SONNON-HGYES
ST33KANEHGYES
HG TOTAL12
NON-HG TOTAL19
U 212
WANT TO STAY12
WANT TO GO10
UNSURE11

Last edited:
Hatete is excellent. I remember being in Scotland and watching one of his early games for Celtic and it was in an Old Firm Derby and he ran the game. Top player.

Even if they used it, he'd still have to agree to go there.

Why would he do that just to sit on the bench behind Rodri? Pep wouldn't play him.
Phillips is still there too and nobody looking to buy him.
Have a feeling Munny and the big fella gonna use their City Group connection to try and get Kalvin on loan. Kid ain't getting proper gametime anytime soon at City the form they're in...even if Gundogan does go. If he wants to keep his place in the England squad, he's gotta play on the regular. City won't send him to a big rival, but to us I reckon they would.

Not sure how I'd feel about him to be honest, he's never excited me.

1 from a relegated team, another from the Champo (and not the top end), the final one from the SPL.

I thought the objective was to improve next season? 😄

Yes Liverpool sure shat the bed when they bought Robertson from relegated Hull. Weren't Leicester stupid buying Maddison from the Championship too? And Saints buying Van Dijk from Celtic? What were they thinking?!

What matters is that we buy good players. I don't care what club they come from.

Madison has been linked to Spurs since he was a kid at Coventry, then when at Norwich and also whilst at Leicester. Someone at the club has a real hard on for him :levywhoa:

Not sure he is an Ange player though:ange-hmm:

Back
Top Bottom