Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If he got back and actually tried to challenge the player the ball would not have been crossed.
Do you even understand the game of football

So you can't see him get back and attempt to block the cross but failing to do so?

Do you understand eye sight?

Who is creaming themselves over Hjobjerg coming?
I for one would be delighted to sign Hjoberg or someone similar we would then have a player in the centre of the park willing to do the dirty parts of the game ie tackling workrate and desire.
That is a basic rule of most players that play in the engine room of every team except if you play for us

I for one would be delighted to sign Hjoberg or someone similar we would then have a player in the centre of the park willing to do the dirty parts of the game ie tackling workrate and desire.
That is a basic rule of most players that play in the engine room of every team except if you play for us

I think that there are plenty of fans happy to have him come here, me included, I just think most of them are fairly level headed about it like you are saying that he is a good fit for what we need. I don't see a lot of fans "creaming themselves" for him.

That is a completely different reaction, one that is not true and one that was only used to try and crap on the move and the player because its need made up reactions to criticize since the real reactions are proper.

I’m amazed people are still giving him excuses. Our record signing on £200k a week and he can’t get in the team ahead of people as limited as Sissoko. He should be ashamed to look in the mirror.

He won’t be a success here, of that I’m certain.

I’m amazed people are still giving him excuses. Our record signing on £200k a week and he can’t get in the team ahead of people as limited as Sissoko. He should be ashamed to look in the mirror.

He won’t be a success here, of that I’m certain.
I hope you're wrong but at this point I can't disagree

Agreed and there was a boat load of “hesitating” out there. Too many assumptions by our players that the other will solve the problem.

This to me comes down to who is building the team ethos. SU clearly have a team identity that they all fight for. Wilder has them all believing. I haven’t heard him single out players this season. What did Jose immediately do when he got here? Created a divide in the locker room.

It's not to do with who is building the team, but a your own self respect and work ethic, when i work, i work, all i need from those above me is a directive.

He actually singled out dean henderson, when he let in some easy goals back in december, as for this singling out players thing people really need to check themself, "it's not what others do, but how u, yes u, react".

If some one tells u, u are crap, do u not have a self analysis process, to actually sit back and reflect and say i am crap, what am i doing crap, is there any areas in my make up i can improve. stop internalizing everything people say, always, [not u per se] why not dissect it first with a series of questions and then draw a conclusion.

what people say are opinions, not facts per se.

What Jose does, is try to understand the thought process of his players, by understanding their thought process, usually done by asking questions or throwing out statements, Jose will garner, how the the recipent makes decisions.

Being highly analytical and a good decision maker are paramount to the success of Jose's teams. Jose's Mo is about pattern recognition, reading the game, it's actually an education.

It's the same issue, with people who say of the cuff, it must be true, because a so called expert, made the accusation, question the assumption, then draw your own conclusion.

Ndombele only needs to apply himself 30% more and he would still be coasting in games, he's that good, and what he's being tasked to do is not overly difficult, or involves running around endlessly for 90 minutes,imagine if he played for the high octane pep or klopp.

Last edited:
If Guardiola enjoyed Yaya Toure, he would absolutely love Ndombele.

They'd be peeling Pep off the fucking dressing room ceiling he'd be bouncing about that much losing his absolute mind with that lazy bastard.

Maybe he'd do well at City, maybe if everyone else was paid more than him he'd put a shift in instead of jogging about like a less enthusiastic, asthmatic version of Jack cunting Wilshere and at least he looked like he gave a fuck once in a while. £60m and £10m a year. It's so frustrating because he's so talented.

They'd be peeling Pep off the fucking dressing room ceiling he'd be bouncing about that much losing his absolute mind with that lazy bastard.

Maybe he'd do well at City, maybe if everyone else was paid more than him he'd put a shift in instead of jogging about like a less enthusiastic, asthmatic version of Jack cunting Wilshere and at least he looked like he gave a fuck once in a while. £60m and £10m a year. It's so frustrating because he's so talented.

Can you let us know when the spam-bot logs off and The Mercurial No.10 The Mercurial No.10 returns please..... :mourbye:

We have more pressing issues than whether Ndombele plays or not. 1 man playing won't sort out the defensive frailties we have.
That's the first thing we need to sort out. Out scoring the opposition isn't exactly a smart tactic. We had 70% possession and hardly tested Henderson.

Sheffield defended as a team and scored their goals as a team. There's 10 other players on the pitch who were horrific, plus another 4 that came on from the bench for us. None of them exactly covered them in glory. Whether you call it an off day or them being shit players is subjective.

Last time I looked people were saying Kane, Son and GLC are players we would definitely keep. All 3 were crap yesterday.

You really do have a sickeningly devout obsession with this player don’t you? :sonhmm:

I imagine at home you have a dartboard with a picture of Tanguy stuck on the front and you spend your free time chucking darts at it while spewing out the occasional insult.

“fat wanker!”

“you were meant to be a DM you french cunt!”

Then you’ll wrap the evening up with a good old tug sesh! Masturbating furiously to a video of Jose’s Burnley post match press conference where he ripped in to Ndombele.

:levywtf: “That’s it José tell him he’s lazy! Tell him we expect more from him!”

I honestly think Mercurial (this suggests a changing view, but it seems predictably pessimistic) and Igula are both either gooner/spam trolls or just really young, lame fans who think every game should be a win or else.

I understand disappointment and frustration, but persistent nay-saying and ignoring any other point of view is just negative and depressing. I don't care if you're 'technically correct', that doesn't help!* What's your end-game? Figure it out and start again.

* Technicalities change the viewpoint back and forth depending on how deep you want to go into your argument. This isn't new.

Last edited:
Agreed and there was a boat load of “hesitating” out there. Too many assumptions by our players that the other will solve the problem.

This to me comes down to who is building the team ethos. SU clearly have a team identity that they all fight for. Wilder has them all believing. I haven’t heard him single out players this season. What did Jose immediately do when he got here? Created a divide in the locker room.
I really like wilder, there was a game they drew early on in the season and the interviewer started patronisingly going on about “you couldn’t ask for any more effort from your players” and he cut him off with “the effort is a given but it’s quality on the ball that they have and They are not showing It consistently”. His philosophy is really at a polar opposite to how he looks.

I honestly think Mercurial (this suggests a changing view, but it seems predictably pessimistic) and Igula are both either gooner/spam trolls or just really young, lame fans who think every game should be a win or else.

I understand disappointment and frustration, but persistent nay-saying and ignoring any other point of view is just negative and depressing. I don't care if you're 'technically correct', that doesn't help!* What's your end-game? Figure it out and start again.

* Technicalities change the viewpoint back and forth depending on how deep you want to go into your argument. This isn't new.
Don't call me a Woolwich fan because our transfer record is a lazy bastard you dickhead.

Smell the continent off you tbh. The only thing 'lame' is our centre midfielder after about 15 minutes and £10m in wages.

There is no way in hell he's worse than Shitsoko at this point in time

The latter had another horror-show last night - please swallow you ego and give him a start, Jose!

Back
Top Bottom