Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wonder if part of the 60m fee included a number of performance related bonus's in the first season. Maybe Levy is trying to save a few quid.

:levyeyes:

Hmmm...

Quick google later suggests: The transfer includes €62m guaranteed, with a further €10m in bonuses.

If you do your sums that is exactly what we'll offer for Hojbjerg plus KWP and some beer glasses that fill up from the bottom.

Levy playing 4D chess again.

:levystare:

Has to start on Sunday!

Maybe because why not but he certainly didn't do anything out there to suggest he deserves it. At best you could say he wasn't complete dog shit like some others, but he certainly wasn't good either.

I think he should start because the other options suck and you might as well try something, but I also don't think it is terrible if he doesn't start because being marginally better than crap is not all that compelling a reason to start, especially when the second reason would be you might not be terrible.

ulBjAnG__400x400.png

An American who calls himself doublepivot.
Data and progressive politics. He can fuck off too.

Look at the fucking state of him.

Broke oppo lines with passes and dribbles, the ONLY player on the pitch to do that today. With him playing there was also and attempted variation to an attack other then just drawing oppo onto us in midfield and then knocking it to Aurier for him to cross the ball.

Even if he starts baking cookies instead of training, I'd still start him against Woolwich. Get him on the pitch with GLC and Winks for the rest of the season. He was probably our only decent player today (along with Lloris).

Back
Top Bottom