Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fat Paulinho mate, be honest you’re just desperately clinging to the notion that “if he was good he’d be good”
We can call him that only after he's been given the same run of consecutive games under Jose such as his favourite clowns Dier, Sissoko, etc.

Judging him on Twitter photos and 10min sub cameo is ridiculous

Last edited:
do hope we are waiting till we get a real DM before we play him from the start.
we can all see he has something, maybe with a DM we can play 3 in midfield GLC Ndombele and a real DM

do hope we are waiting till we get a real DM before we play him from the start.
we can all see he has something, maybe with a DM we can play 3 in midfield GLC Ndombele and a real DM

Also will improve our porous defence no end. Every Jose team (and most other successful teams TBH) has had that one player in central midfield who you can depend on to break things up and pass, and can do it for 90 minutes which releases the rest to go and play a bit. Unfortunately since Big Vic's knees gave up we've not had that player.

PSG might be interested, apparently Tuchel is a fan but the owners are looking at Lazio midfielder who we were liked to a few weeks ago, Savo whatshisname ovic

Who’s calling him world class?
He has been.....along with best player in the squad, one of the best in the PL, amazingly talented, absolute quality etc etc etc etc.
Let’s not deny it now.....

And point being, anyone who thinks he’s good has judged him in the exact same game time.
So far more ridiculous to come to the conclusion he’s what we need based on his time in our shirt.

He’s been been fucking woeful

He has been.....along with best player in the squad, one of the best in the PL, amazingly talented, absolute quality etc etc etc etc.
Let’s not deny it now.....

And point being, anyone who thinks he’s good has judged him in the exact same game time.
So far more ridiculous to come to the conclusion he’s what we need based on his time in our shirt.

He’s been been fucking woeful
I think he has shown some positives when he has played (like being able to pass a ball forward) and also some negatives when he’s played (looking woefully unfit).

The problem I have is that the negatives he has showed were before the restart so I want to give him a chance to see what he can do now that he is looking fitter and our own manager is saying he is in a much better condition.

Especially given the fact the players currently playing in his position are not showing the positives he has shown previously (being able to pass a ball in any direction) which is why we look toothless in attack.

Im not saying he’s going to be a world beater or that he is one, but I am saying that I want to see if he can help to change the disgusting football we are currently churning out.

Back
Top Bottom