Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tell me, did Eric Dier deserved new contract?
Yes because he’s actually improving, trying hard and had genuine health issues that could have killed him as opposed to just being fond of a Big Mac

You actually think you’re being a better fan by backing some fat Johnny Come Lately who’s been here for five minutes don’t you.

Did you even support us when Dier signed?
Iconic debut, you can google it

Last edited:
Yes because he’s actually improving, trying hard and had genuine health issues that could have killed him as opposed to just being fond of a Big Mac

You actually think you’re being a better fan by backing some fat Johnny Come Lately who’s been here for five minutes don’t you.

Did you even support us when Dier signed?
Iconic debut, you can google it
lol
Improving?
Yeah, I agree he's good squad player, but he was disaster lately, only improved last couple of games.
But you ll never shit on Dier.

You don't know Ndombele, I don't know Ndombele. We will see how he's gonna be next season. And if he become what I expect him to be, don't try come back with some bullshit.

All I said is - GIVE HIM ONE MORE SEASON.

lol
Improving?
Yeah, I agree he's good squad player, but he was disaster lately, only improved last couple of games.
But you ll never shit on Dier.

You don't know Ndombele, I don't know Ndombele. We will see how he's gonna be next season. And if he become what I expect him to be, don't try come back with some bullshit.

All I said is - GIVE HIM ONE MORE SEASON.
I don’t need to “shit on” Dier. He cost 3M, was part of the best Spurs team in 30 years, takes responsibility for his form, takes being subbed off after 28 minutes like a man, always tries, and isn’t scared to climb 30 rows of seats to batter our prick fans.

Top man, I don’t care if he’s not the best, our squad needs heart and it needs men.
Sick of these new school dweebs who think wearing shit clothes on Instagram means you should get picked

I don’t need to “shit on” Dier. He cost 3M, was part of the best Spurs team in 30 years, takes responsibility for his form, takes being subbed off after 28 minutes like a man, always tries, and isn’t scared to climb 30 rows of seats to batter our prick fans.

Top man, I don’t care if he’s not the best, our squad needs heart and it needs men.
Sick of these new school dweebs who think wearing shit clothes on Instagram means you should get picked
I would rather have Ndombele, you would rather have Dier. That's okay.

2 million pound bonus everytime he makes it to 90 minutes without collapsing.

Like I say...I don't think we need to worry about the add ons.

To be fair though, I'm happy to keep him for next season - it's only fair, as even the likes of Sonny didn't have very good first seasons. However if he's barely available and inconsistent all next season then maybe it's time to take stock, and look to offload him. We can't afford passengers.

Anyone claiming Ndombele has looked good for us need not question anyone else’s football knowledge.
He’s been a total flop.

Lucky for you your standards are so low that this window shouldn’t be too big a disappointment for you
You need to log-off for a few days and use the free time to watch actual football games, not highlights

Dele?

Anyone claiming Ndombele has looked good for us need not question anyone else’s football knowledge.
He’s been a total flop.

Lucky for you your standards are so low that this window shouldn’t be too big a disappointment for you

Hold on a minute. In numerous games he's shown levels of skill most other players in our squad can only fucking wank over.
It's clear his biggest issue is attitude. Talent, he has in spades.

Hold on a minute. In numerous games he's shown levels of skill most other players in our squad can only fucking wank over.
It's clear his biggest issue is attitude. Talent, he has in spades.
Yet the footage of it all is non existent.
Why’s that?
Could it be because “he passed it forward and turned around” has become the stuff of wildly over exaggerated folklore from a fan base desperate to see something better than what we have?

Who gives a toss how technically gifted someone is in a handful of isolated events over the course of 90 minutes if they look like they cant actually play football in a cohesive manner?

Back
Top Bottom