Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yet the footage of it all is non existent.
Why’s that?
Could it be because “he passed it forward and turned around” has become the stuff of wildly over exaggerated folklore from a fan base desperate to see something better than what we have?

Who gives a toss how technically gifted someone is in a handful of isolated events over the course of 90 minutes if they look like they cant actually play football in a cohesive manner?

Lol "the footage"...are you serious? We all watched the games, they weren't that long ago. What do you want, someone to make a highlight clip of his three good performances?

He might not come good for us, and fair play to you if he doesn't, but you're going to have egg on your face if he does.

I actually watched the games where he was involved.
That's how I tend to watch football, live, and in full, not through skewed youtube clips
Oh shut the fuck up I’ve watched 99.9% of every Spurs game since about 1986 mate.

Try your bollox on someone else because I ain’t that guy.
It’s genuinely embarrassing that you think this guy makes us better.....it’s utter bull shit so you watching games ain’t really doing you much favours.

There’s a reason he’s nowhere near our team and can’t get a scratch on our shittest central midfield since about 2002.
I challenge you to rewatch the Villa game and tell me if you genuinely believe he’s better than what we have.

Lol "the footage"...are you serious? We all watched the games, they weren't that long ago. What do you want, someone to make a highlight clip of his three good performances?

He might not come good for us, and fair play to you if he doesn't, but you're going to have egg on your face if he does.
I’m happy to have egg on my face. Couldn’t give a fuck, it means Spurs are better off.

And if he actually played as well as people are claiming, don’t you think there would be more footage from 1000 minutes than there is?
Clearly a fan boy put it together, why have they left out all the good bits?

He’s shit mate, I watch games too, that’s how I know numbnuts

Oh shut the fuck up I’ve watched 99.9% of every Spurs game since about 1986 mate.

Try your bollox on someone else because I ain’t that guy.
It’s genuinely embarrassing that you think this guy makes us better.....it’s utter bull shit so you watching games ain’t really doing you much favours.

There’s a reason he’s nowhere near our team and can’t get a scratch on our shittest central midfield since about 2002.
I challenge you to rewatch the Villa game and tell me if you genuinely believe he’s better than what we have.

Did I say he does or doesn't make us better?
I said he has genuine skill and has shown it.
He's scored as many goals as that useless cunt Winks and has barely stepped foot on the pitch.

I’m happy to have egg on my face. Couldn’t give a fuck, it means Spurs are better off.

And if he actually played as well as people are claiming, don’t you think there would be more footage from 1000 minutes than there is?
Clearly a fan boy put it together, why have they left out all the good bits?

He’s shit mate, I watch games too, that’s how I know numbnuts

Can i throw the eggs in your face when he is the lynchpin of our midfield next season

Did I say he does or doesn't make us better?
I said he has genuine skill and has shown it.
He's scored as many goals as that useless cunt Winks and has barely stepped foot on the pitch.
Winks is a cunt?
Get fucked

Fawning over some lazy oaf as if he’s Paul Gascoigne then claiming he doesn’t improve us ffs

I don't think he'll make it at Spurs because Mourinho won't suffer a luxury player who doesn't work,
If an offer comes in that Levy can swallow, he'll be sold.

There's more than enough footage here of him showing he has real talent. There is more than name similarity with Dembele in the way he moves with the ball at his feet. He can drop a shoulder and take a line of opposition players out of the game. Unlike the Moose, Ndombele can shoot and does shoot.

Edit; yes I'm aware they have added something more than once.

Look at the turn around in Sissoko. Went from despised to undroppable.
...to despised.

Football fans are a notoriously fickle bunch. Three poor games in a row...

Ndombele has been extremely poor value for money. Barring injury, I'd want a 60m player on 200K a week turning it on almost every week. Yes, he's shown flashes of ability but in the PL you need consistency (de Bruyne, Scouser's defence, Harry in the last few games, Aguero, Fernandes, Rashford etc). No point turning it on for a few minutes and then ambling around for the other 85, especially for a midfielder.

Something aint right about the situation and I suspect he's not doing what he's told in training.
He really hasn't played enough football in actual games to make the call either way.

There's more than enough footage here of him showing he has real talent. There is more than name similarity with Dembele in the way he moves with the ball at his feet. He can drop a shoulder and take a line of opposition players out of the game. Unlike the Moose, Ndombele can shoot and does shoot.

Looks like a slightly skillful championship player who has the right idea but ultimately gets done 9/10 times

Back
Top Bottom