Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes he played well for 20 minutes against a tiring Wycombe.

LOL

I know your thing is to come on here and say stupid shit but if you think Ndombele hasn’t shown that he was worth the money we spent then you aren’t watching or are too rigid to your agenda to care about reality.

If you want to complain about his fitness maybe, but the quality is undeniable.

No, it didn't.

He just had a different role to fill.

Not scoring goals or assisting doesn't equal to suffering form.

Dele in 17/18 was brilliant. His last consistently great season for us, in my view.

Didn't score or assist as much as 16/17 because he wasn't playing behind Kane but he was still a great player the year. Put in a monstrous shift defensively. yet still scored and assisted when needed.
Dele is fucking shit and has been for years

LOL

I know your thing is to come on here and say stupid shit but if you think Ndombele hasn’t shown that he was worth the money we spent then you aren’t watching or are too rigid to your agenda to care about reality.

Its funny at this point tbh.

This is the sort of cunt who wondered what Luka Modric did.

LOL

Have you honestly seen anything in Ndombele to justify the £60 million and £200k per week wage?
He is our record signing and is paid a similar wage to Harry Kane
After 18 months at the club I expect far more than I have seen up to date.

There were many times today when Tanguay had the ball and no one was open to receive it from him , you can see he is always looking to pass forward but what is he meant to do when no other cunts makes a run or makes themselves available for him to pass to?
Absolutely. Happened the other way round many times too, passed and made a run, only to be ignored. One time he ran into the box hoping for the one two, would’ve been a certain goal. Ball got laid back to Moura to hopelessly blast into the stands.:dempsey:

Have you honestly seen anything in Ndombele to justify the £60 million and £200k per week wage?
He is our record signing and is paid a similar wage to Harry Kane
After 18 months at the club I expect far more than I have seen up to date.

Yes I have.

I had a ton of questions last season when he obviously struggled but this season there is no doubt that he has that quality.

I still question his fitness, though hard to tell how much that is him and how much Jose. I also think he wants to leave as soon as possible, but there is no doubt about his quality, on talent alone he is definitely worth the money.

Yes I have.

I had a ton of questions last season when he obviously struggled but this season there is no doubt that he has that quality.

I still question his fitness, though hard to tell how much that is him and how much Jose. I also think he wants to leave as soon as possible, but there is no doubt about his quality, on talent alone he is definitely worth the money.
You are very easily pleased if you honestly think that.
No doubt he has talent but has no desire and that is the telling thing.
We will be lucky to get £30 million back for him because at the moment he is a failure at Premier league level.

You are very easily pleased if you honestly think that.
No doubt he has talent but has no desire and that is the telling thing.
We will be lucky to get £30 million back for him because at the moment he is a failure at Premier league level.

Yep that is certainly the reputation I have being way too easy on our players.

LOL

See what you want it doesn’t change the truth.

As painful as Jose's tenure has been so far, Ndombele has actually been one of the success stories. People were convinced Mourinho was going to exile him and, in contrast, he's integrated him and settled on him and Hojberg as a two.

I like him but I think some of the praise is a little ott. He can beat the press and is excellent on the ball but I've not seen him absolutely dominate a game yet. He obviously has periods, and he was excellent in the second half against Sheffield UTD, but he's still developing.

Again, I'm not saying he's not good. Let's build our midfield around him and Lo Celso. I just think some people talk about him like we should be grateful every time he touches the ball.

He has, but not on a consistent basis.

That’s because we don’t play a Pep Guardiola pass and move type game. His skill set doesn’t match the football we are trying to play. Ndombele would suit us more if he was a Micheal Essien type player using current tactics.

That’s because we don’t play a Pep Guardiola pass and move type game. His skill set doesn’t match the football we are trying to play. Ndombele would suit us more if he was a Micheal Essien type player using current tactics.
Last year it was because it was fitness, then injuries , then covid, then because Sissoko and Winks are terrible partners , now tactics. At some point it is the player himself as well.

Last year it was because it was fitness, then injuries , then covid, then because Sissoko and Winks are terrible partners , now tactics. At some point it is the player himself as well.

No he has been very good this season barring the last few games. But if you don’t play a possession based game you will never see the best of him. Having him run and track players all over the place is a waste.

No he has been very good this season barring the last few games. But if you don’t play a possession based game you will never see the best of him. Having him run and track players all over the place is a waste.
Just short of 70% possession today what was his problem today.
excuse after fucking excuse for fucks sake open your eyes.
You are making yourself look silly

And Kane should have a a goal or two. Our so called 150 million world class superstar has been performing like an average PL striker over the past dozen games.
Kane has been our best player year in year out for the last 5 -6 years.
Ndombele has not been our best player for even 5 games.
Are you sure you are a Spurs supporter?

Back
Top Bottom