Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just for the craic..how much could we sell him for?
What team would want him?
Just for argument's sake forget the fact that his wages are £220k pw or close.
Not fully sure on all these clubs financial situations, but he'd be very useful for Juventus, Barcelona(would allow De Jong to drop into Busquets spot), PSG, Inter. I think he'd be valued around 55-60m.

Put it this way. We have 7 players out of a starting 11 who are top 4 quality. That should be more than enough to build the core of this team.

I don’t know if there’s any other team in this league bar Man City who can say all their 20 players are top 4 quality.
Wait seven is enough to build a core around but not enough to string three passes together?

Put it this way. We have 7 players out of a starting 11 who are top 4 quality. That should be more than enough to build the core of this team.

I don’t know if there’s any other team in this league bar Man City who can say all their 20 players are top 4 quality.
Lloris
Reguilon
Hojbjerg
Ndombele
Son
Kane
Lo Celso

Maybe : Aurier , Alderweireld , Bale , Rodon , Bergwijn

I think its clear we need 2 new CB'S and a RB.

Ndombele hopefully getting a rest tonight
Been really impressed by how he's been able to play CM and work so hard recently.

I enjoy watching him play for Spurs and that's more than can be said for other players

Have you honestly seen anything in Mourinho to justify the 15m per year wage?

giphy.gif

Have you honestly seen anything in Ndombele to justify the £60 million and £200k per week wage?
He is our record signing and is paid a similar wage to Harry Kane
After 18 months at the club I expect far more than I have seen up to date.
Ndombele was the first player I was geniuenly excited about signing
So many other big clubs were looking at him and yet Levy spent a big amount and took a gamble and we stole a lead over many other bigger clubs.

So yes it did justify going all out to get him

I was literally just reading that. Proves the rumours of him wanting to leave were true. This guy needs to hear us singing his name. Then he'll go full throttle and dazzle the world.

I was literally just reading that. Proves the rumours of him wanting to leave were true. This guy needs to hear us singing his name. Then he'll go full throttle and dazzle the world.
I compared his situation to Son's first season and I still think it's a good comparison. Sometimes it just takes time and he was basically injured half the season.

Levy being stubborn about Ndombele/Dele is probably the only chance Jose has a job in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom