The "A-Team" vs. MANCHESTER CITY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chadli hasn't been great, but he's certainly no Townsend, and he's been better than Kane.

There are several reasons as to why I'd want Chadli:
- He can do close to the same job as Kane in a target man sense.
- He is a team player, will not be as selfish as Kane.
- Even though Chadli's finishing has been off, his has been better than Kane's.
- Kane needs to get some time off from the pressure, to see that someone else can do the job and to get his football mind right again.
- N'Jie, I think, needs more time with the team to be effective.
- Lamela will probably not be a very good alternative in a game where we might be under pressure at times.
- N'Jie and Lamela will not have the same presence on set pieces.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lamela is like 6 ft and N'Jie is black and therefore knows how to Jump.

Also, Lamela always makes more tackles than Chadli so how can you possibly say Lamela will do worse when we are under pressure is really unfair to Lamela. Chadli has one goal, Kane has 0, hard to argue because Chadli has finished, but overall, Kane is the much better at finishing chances, Chadli just doesn't get marked as tightly because other teams know he is shit.

Give me one shining example of when Chadli has played fantastic this year and it still won't matter, because the last 4 games he has been invisible, while Lamela has shone, yet people still want to see an invisible player play. Chadli needs time on the bench to learn that 7 goals in one season doesn't make you Pele. And he needs to cut that shit man bun off.

Balance Sheet Winners 2015/16

pf-aWARDS_1211740c.jpg

So no Silva or Kompany for City. Big plus for us. Their attack is still ridiculous with Aguero, De Bruyne, Sterling, Toure etc but we've looked relatively solid and more compact this season so hopefully it's a lot harder for them to break through then in recent time.

I'll go with a 2-2 draw. Think we can win though.

Ready to get the bad taste from Wednesday out of my mouth, hoping against hope we can scrape something from this. Them missing Silva is huge although they're obviously stacked regardless. Nothing like a 745AM kickoff to get the weekend started lol.

Putting the color printer at work to good use...there's my productivity gone to shit lol.

rgz1tz.jpg

As for talk of dropping Harry, he absolutely must play this game for me. He can rest against Monaco where we have a greater margin of error for trying out Chadli/Son/NJie/my grandma up top.

Last edited:
Give Sagna some shit, useless ex-goon fuck. Get at Kolarov, get at Sagna, use the wings (lol).

Could also do with someone doing what that Palace guy did to Aguero, get him off after 20 minutes and give us a chance. Eric Dier, time to shine again.

Back
Top Bottom