The "A-Team" vs. MANCHESTER CITY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Once again watching two people I barely know get married during the game (and he's a spurs fan. For shame!) so can't watch live. Trying to decide whether to follow on BBC and here or wait till later to rewatch 'as live'

Reckon someone will give the result away during the evening so maybe I'll have to go with the former.

Prediction 3-1 to city unfortunately

Once again watching two people I barely know get married during the game (and he's a spurs fan. For shame!) so can't watch live. Trying to decide whether to follow on BBC and here or wait till later to rewatch 'as live'

Reckon someone will give the result away during the evening so maybe I'll have to go with the former.

Cool story, bro

You sound grown up tbh lad :levystare:

If anyone fancies attending this match give me a shout. I can make it but would have to leave somewhat early and i feel that would be a waste of a ticket. £40 south lower (35). Only shit thing is that its on my membership card so would have to meet to collect tonight or tomorrow ( so would have to be local )

Well, as with Man Utd the City game is on BT Sport. Why is it that when a game is on Sky, highlights are shown on BBC 1's Match of the Day but when a game is shown on BBC Sport, no highlights are shown on SKY. Seems a bit one sided to me!

I think this is the third of fourth game I'll miss this season (only a little bit this time) because I've got my sunday league matches at the same time as Spurs are playing.

Pisses me off.

Not mutually exclusive. I'm well aware it's a big game for the team.

Surely, you understand why I've said this is a big game for Poch?
Because we should be beating the most in form team in England at home. If Poch doesn't get it right, I'm afraid it'll show he's not the man for the job and will have to be axed immediately.

Because we should be beating the most in form team in England at home. If Poch doesn't get it right, I'm afraid it'll show he's not the man for the job and will have to be axed immediately.
Don't do a Sammy, Totti. Not even close to what I meant and you know it.

I think everyone knows what I mean. I'm not getting into a dust-up over it. I'm hitting the pub.

Enjoy.

Don't do a Sammy, Totti. Not even close to what I meant and you know it.

I think everyone knows what I mean. I'm not getting into a dust-up over it. I'm hitting the pub.

Enjoy.
I'm guessing you're just referring to the fact he played a weakened team mid week because he was going to take this game more seriously. So if we end up losing it'll show that he's fucked up. When the majority of us know that isn't the case. Man City are a damn good team and the PLAYERS will have to be on top form to beat them.

I'm guessing you're just referring to the fact he played a weakened team mid week because he was going to take this game more seriously. So if we end up losing it'll show that he's fucked up. When the majority of us know that isn't the case. Man City are a damn good team and the PLAYERS will have to be on top form to beat them.
Can't agree more with the last sentence.

But no matter what happens today, Poch ballsed up Wednesday. You are not in the majority thinking otherwise.

Also, big game for Lamela. His form has spiked, but against weaker sides. If he turns up today against the best in the league, wee may be able to say he really has turned a corner.
His best game for us was against them at home last season. Hopefully he can be as good as he was that day.

Back
Top Bottom