The "A-Team" vs. MANCHESTER CITY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Down in Bournemouth today for a work do later. Can't check in to hotel yet so wandered to an inn opposite and now have a whole bar to myself with the game on a big tv. Fucking yes!

I meant the last time it happened, in reply to the question in the post I responded to. Looked up the results, it was actually the tail end of last season v Stoke of course.

We conceded 3 or more 7 times last season, including 2 wins (Chelsea and Leicester). City was 1 of the 7 (4-1 loss at theirs).

I see what you are saying, just checked the result last season against city.. ugly lol but that was before Son I hope :sonhmm:

Still a very strong team from City, don't like that they are playing Toure so high up. He is a brilliant goalscorer but sometimes lazy in midfield, they have two DM's so that problem is solved. I suppose whatever team they put out is going to be very good.

Other than Rose this is the team I wanted us to play against Arse.

Back
Top Bottom