The "A-Team" vs. MANCHESTER CITY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fFmoODn.png

Solid stats from Dier and Alli in midfield.

May I just say I love it on here after results like this. So much love all round all because we love this great great club. Everywhere we go....

Noticeable by his absence. Strange that innit?
Save that he was still posting this morning!

Where for art thou SamuelHotspurs? :pochsmirk:

You know, I wouldn't mind if he actually stuck by the shit he was feeding you a few days back that nobody is happier with a win than him....but it really is all about his victory as opposed to the team's. I find it very sad indeed that for any fan winning a game is second to personal point scoring.

Well fuck my old boots, how about that!

Now the acid test; away to Swansea and back home to the Scousers. After our wins like these last year we were shafted in the next games so, let's build on it rather than just exchanging the points today for the draw fuck ups we've already had. Then we're really in the mix.

Well played all.

Save that he was still posting this morning!

Where for art thou SamuelHotspurs? :pochsmirk:

You know, I wouldn't mind if he actually stuck by the shit he was feeding you a few days back that nobody is happier with a win than him....but it really is all about his victory as opposed to the team's. I find it very sad indeed that for any fan winning a game is second to personal point scoring.

TBF he wasn't the only one saying the whole team / manager should be sacked and the club should be blasted into the sun 48hrs ago. He's just their poster boy.

Back
Top Bottom