The Mighty Spurs vs. Northern Horse Beaters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Blessing in disguise?

We have been good this season but our unbeaten record is flattering. We've drawn far too many games against teams we should have beaten. We don't have enough options that can come off the bench and score goals.

We cannot be expected to achieve anything when we only have one striker in the squad. I'm not counting Onomah because I don't think he's ready for PL football week in, week out.

We need another Striker in January.

yeah, defensively we're much better than last year, but creatively we're still missing that extra something, whatever that is. Lack of decent goal attempts 2nd half, way too much long ball in the game.

"Cousin Eddie" dishing it out. Lmao.
Whatever, man. Get a fucking clue.
Nice avatar of a pic you think is cool.
Nice 'I wish I was a brother' haircut. And lingo.
Nice clown collar on your tux, you fucking wannabee.
The fact that you're from Philly alone makes you a fucking douchebag. And you back that up with every single post you make.
You're a fucking loser. Deep down you are keenly aware of that. Hence the haircut. 'LMAO'.

Abysmal second half. Didnt do the basics, gave the ball away constantly. Should have put them to bed but their keeper made 3 good saves. We switched off and paid the price. Another set piece goal got them back in it which is fucking annoying

Problems galore
- Key players looking heavily jaded
- Lack of urgency on the ball
- Poch put out wrong midfield 3 (NUFC was always going to make this a 1-on-1 midfield scuffle)
- play in final 3rd heavily congested and dearly lacking width and pace
- too little movement in FRONT of the ball

We let ourselves get dragged down to their level and then got beat on experience

The fact that you're from Philly alone makes you a fucking douchebag. And you back that up with every single post you make.
You're a fucking loser. Deep down you are keenly aware of that. Hence the haircut. 'LMAO'.
Damn bro. A little harsh no ?

And who the fock is Cousin Eddie anyway ?

Disappointed. Our worst performance in the league this season, in my view. We should have closed this game out ages ago, and instead we've lost.

It felt to me like we were trying to not lose today once they got one back, rather than try and win it. In a way, losing the unbeaten record might be good for us, now maybe we will go out and try and win games more directly.
I have felt this all season. we play it safe when drawing games and time is ticking on.
id much rather we went more for the 3pts than settle for 1pt.
we always stick, never twist.

Last edited:
He's even cropped his mate out the picture... I smell figjam!

Just fuck off. How did we lose to them AGAIN!!!

Think we finally saw the game we all feared where we desperately needed someone up top to either help or replace Kane and had no one to call on.
Newcastle brought on two strikers and they changed the game. This one's on the transfer committee for me
agreed. some still believe we don't need to buy another striker. I just cant see how anyone can think that.

Abysmal second half. Didnt do the basics, gave the ball away constantly. Should have put them to bed but their keeper made 3 good saves. We switched off and paid the price. Another set piece goal got them back in it which is fucking annoying

I got really worried when, in the approx. 50th minute, won the ball four times in like 30 seconds, just to give it away again in our own half every time. The way we gave it away was pretty dreadful every time.

We desperately need Dembele, as the rest of our front men are pretty shit nowadays. And we desperately need Alli not to be played as an AM.

Back
Top Bottom