The Mighty Tottenham v Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm looking forward to rinsing goonies at work today. Gutted we did not win but the performance was awesome and the young lads should get even better with time. Dele and Dier are beasts and considering they cost under ten million combined and sterling cost 50 we may have got the bargain of the century

A quality display yesterday. Can't be faulted. It's one of the hardest grounds at which to get any result and play well. We did both. It's highly impressive overall. The Gibbs goal was disappointing and the tactics used for it were direct to say the least, Gibbs kept finding that position and maybe we should have been cutting those balls out, but it's a minor frustration rather than criticising. Now please let's dismantle West Ham !

Disgusted to see Koscielny fully exposing himself as we scored our goal, in front of a TV audience of millions, pre-watershed. Ban this filth.

hBkx27R.jpg

The
I agree. However, the bet screams VALUE compared to the other 3. With regards to the draws to wins, we've won 3 out of 4. Today we played, and bitch slapped, the form team in the division. We played the league leaders a while back, and fucked 'em up bad.

Edit: Deluded East Londoners and the season's funniest running joke up next. Let's see where we're at after those two.
The bet screams can we have your money.

On the Woolwich wheel of excuses they've seemed to have used them all:
  • Injuries
  • Fitness
  • Best performance of our season
  • Worst performance of their season
  • referee (no, seriously, they said Dembele and Vertonghen should have been sent off)
  • Something, something Wenger out.

:clintonohshit::clintonohshit::clintonohshit::clintonohshit::clintonohshit::clintonohshit::clintonohshit:
2:05 "You would have thought Spurs the only North London side" I wonder why??????

"He is not sick," added Wenger. "He was just dizzy and could not move, you could see that on the pitch. Cazorla, who is usually the guide in our game, didn't get the ball.

"I hope it is nothing bad, but it does not look like it, because he says he is alright now."

:allitongue: made him :pritchardeyes:

On the Woolwich wheel of excuses they've seemed to have used them all:
  • Injuries
  • Fitness
  • Best performance of our season
  • Worst performance of their season
  • referee (no, seriously, they said Dembele and Vertonghen should have been sent off)
  • Something, something Wenger out.
Unbelievable they use fitness as an excuse, they had a days rest more than us. They were piss poor yesterday, because we were so much better than them. They were poor because we pressed them from the front, they didn't have a day off. We made them look bad, end of

Unbelievable they use fitness as an excuse, they had a days rest more than us. They were piss poor yesterday, because we were so much better than them. They were poor because we pressed them from the front, they didn't have a day off. We made them look bad, end of
And with Liverpool logic, Villa >>>>>>> Swansea, Anderlecht >>>>>>> Bayern

"He is not sick," added Wenger. "He was just dizzy and could not move, you could see that on the pitch. Cazorla, who is usually the guide in our game, didn't get the ball.

"I hope it is nothing bad, but it does not look like it, because he says he is alright now."

:allitongue: made him :pritchardeyes:
He had a bad case of "Overrated-shit-performance-itis"

I do hope it's serious...

Dont worry I think Wegner is fully aware of how much better we were than them. Tide is turning and they can get fucked!

Back
Top Bottom