The Mighty Tottenham v Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's a great bet!

Sky Bet and Bet365 have us at 80/1, most of the other big bookies have us at 60/1 or less after yesterday.

Edit: Actually, went for this each way in the end. A tenner returns £510.

Audere est Facere!!

Last edited:
Sky Bet and Bet365 have us at 80/1, most of the other big bookies have us at 60/1 or less after yesterday.
I might have some of that! If Levy decides to strengthen us in the summer window we are real contenders!

Some stats to annoy you........
Before yesterday Arse had been averaging 12 shots in the box per home game.
Yesterday we managed to restrict them to 9, five of those coming from set pieces and only one of those was on target.
Squawka awarded Moussa MOM.
JQqefIA.png

Whoscored also rated Moussa top performer with Ôzil but gave their MOM to the latter.
Interesting to note how similar this match was to one against MANC (passing wise)...
h0nLp4A.png

Looking at various heat maps/player influence zones we continue to crowd the centre midfield area in the opponents' half.
I'm wondering if this is a deliberate tactic in an attempt to provide more support for HK?

Son is currently a waste of space. How many bloody balls did he give away or randomly hit towards the opposition in the last two games? Pochettino upset the balance.

The Korean should go to Qarabag and not play against either Spam or Chelsea. Get his head in the damn game.

That's reactionary even from a poster like you! The guys played about forty minutes since six weeks off in his first year playing in English Football. In fact he's only made 4 starts for Spurs so far. Give him a bit of fucking time before you start writing him off.

Last edited:
I'm just very happy that we are playing to a system, and have a coach who is able to be a man manager, improve the players at his disposal - something all his recent predecessors wouldn't be capable of, has a clue what he is doing, and a team supporting him who are all on the same wavelength.

Yesterday was as clear a reminder that a club, note that, a club takes more than a season to come together. For all those who were adamant we had the wrong manager, the past few weeks (more?) are clear examples of what happens when toys are kept in prams, and opinions allowed to ferment whilst a structure is implemented.

Unbeaten in 11 is one thing, that we are unbeaten and only improving something altogether different.

I'm a very happy Tottenham Hotspur fan.

Has Lamela's "death stare" been discussed? I think it was Mason coming on and the camera was focused on him. Lamela was in the background on the bench just staring at the pitch for ages.:lameladisgust:

Has Lamela's "death stare" been discussed? I think it was Mason coming on and the camera was focused on him. Lamela was in the background on the bench just staring at the pitch for ages.:lameladisgust:

I noticed that, was freaking me out.

BLINK FOR FUCK SAKE!!

Back
Top Bottom