The Mighty Tottenham v Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right, now that this IS the next game, i`ll give my score prediction.
no-score-draw-refund.jpeg

with one of theirs getting sent off.

Remember guys, this isn't the be all and end all of our season.

If we lose, look at the bigger picture please. It's November.

With Bellerin out I'd play Rose to really attack the right side. Son on the left, with Rose overlapping and Eriksen through the middle, Lamela on the right. Hopefully Koscielny is out as well, would be huge for us.

HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS GUY KEEP GETTING PAID!???!!

Merson's predictions: Victories for the top-four sides

"This is a big game for Tottenham and a big game for Woolwich after the embarrassment against Bayern. When you consider the manner in which they lost in Munich, if Woolwich were to lose you could say Arsene Wenger would come under pressure again. Saying that, I do expect Woolwich to win, I'd be shocked if they didn't.

PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0

Insightful as ever Paul, you fucking cretin. Don't forget to pull your pants down before you go for a shit, remember the mess you made last time?

With Bellerin out I'd play Rose to really attack the right side. Son on the left, with Rose overlapping and Eriksen through the middle, Lamela on the right. Hopefully Koscielny is out as well, would be huge for us.
Never pay heed to anything Wenger says before derbies. 99% sure Koscielny and Bellerin will start.

Basically, whoever he says is doubtful, will play.

Agree 100% about Rose though.

Don't care who they put out. Derbies are always unpredictable but we have the best attitude throughout the team I can remember seeing, goals can come from all over, brilliant defender, so no reason to think we shouldn't win.
Even if they did win there's no chance of them beating us 3-0. What a stupid prediction.

From one Woolwich cringe to another:
"I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man"

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/nov/06/arsene-wenger-Woolwich-philosphy-facilitator

It's a game of football not "Descartes" you massive tit. No wonder the hipsters cling to your club like limpets with stupid moustaches.

I'll say this quietly, but i respect Wenger for some of his principles but he lives in a fantasy world and will never be pragmatic enough to maintain success in the modern game.

Last edited:
Not much love for us so far in the predictions on the Football Ramble forum.

Wizard
Woolwich 2 Tottenham Hotspur 1

neverbeeninariot

BigDan83
Woolwich 1 Tottenham Hotspur 0

lawduck
Woolwich 3 Tottenham Hotspur 1

Joe Totale
Woolwich 1 Tottenham Hotspur 1

PaTriggs Evra
Woolwich 0 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Roy Keane's Mental Face
Woolwich 1 Tottenham Hotspur 1

MattFool

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Alderwiereld, Vertonghen, Rose, Dier, Alli, Dembele, Eriksen, Son, Kane][/formation]

Rose and Son could cause real issues for Woolwich down the right hand side.

I'm a huge fan of Lamela, his form has been incredible this year. However, in this sort of game we could really do with Dembele.. He's so strong on the ball, keeps hold of it and can help cover the middle.

Stick Dier on Ozil and make sure Walker keeps on Sanchez.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Alderwiereld, Vertonghen, Rose, Dier, Alli, Dembele, Eriksen, Son, Kane][/formation]

Rose and Son could cause real issues for Woolwich down the right hand side.

I'm a huge fan of Lamela, his form has been incredible this year. However, in this sort of game we could really do with Dembele.. He's so strong on the ball, keeps hold of it and can help cover the middle.

Stick Dier on Ozil and make sure Walker keeps on Sanchez.
On yesterday cameo I don't think son is quite ready for a starting berth against the Woolwich wanderers

That's awful, but I like the way she shakes her arse right at the end. :pocheyes:

Yeah, for some reason I watched it all the way through...

Credit to spurredontv

'Credit' isn't the word I'd use

Jesus wept, that's fucking horrible. Still, I would.

All I feel is shame...

That's awful, but I like the way she shakes her arse right at the end. :pocheyes:

Yeah, for some reason I watched it all the way through...

Right.. fuck you lot, that's the first and last time I upload a video for your entertainment, ungrateful bastards!
Sob.. sob.. sob… :dembelefingers:

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Alderwierald, Verts, Rose, Dier, Mason, Lamela, Dembele, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]

Thought Alli looked a bit tired and we might call Masons experience for this one. Hoping Rose is fit for this as Bellarin is injured and their flank can be exposed.

Son didn't look too sharpe but he will make a great impact sub even so so keep Lamela at least at the start.

Back
Top Bottom