The Mighty Tottenham v Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sanchez's and Giroud will be a handful - we need to be on top of our game and no mistakes especially at the back . Lets hope Poch has a good game, it may just come down to this-taticle prowess?
Im partly feeling optimistic and sense we can get a result. Im also feeling nervy, it all going wrong (the Spurs way) concede early, man sent off, Poch having a nightmare and picking up injuries.
COYS!

I cannot wait. Looking at the comments in this thread, people are discussing whether to start Mason, Alli, Lamela, Dembele or Son (if fit enough to start) in 3 of the 5 midfield positions (with Eriksen and Dier given). What's most amazing about this, is that there's no bad choices among them. It's just preference. How fucking awesome is that!!!! How far we've come within a year, when there'd be no real discussion because the alternative to obvious midfield choices was Paulinho, Capoue and Stambouli. And we've still got Bentaleb coming back and Clinton, Pritchard, Onomah and to a lesser degree Carroll working to get near the team.

I for one cannot remember a time, where I'd be looking 8 midfielders. I'd be absolutely confident in doing the job away to woolwich, no matter who got the nod from the manager. Win or lose, we're going places. Having said that....embarress the motherf...... :bentalebscream:

White-Hart-Lane.jpg

THIS IS MY D'ONLY CLUB"
I think they were merely pointing out Ledley had a terrible cold the day he said that quote!

With Bellerin out I'd play Rose to really attack the right side. Son on the left, with Rose overlapping and Eriksen through the middle, Lamela on the right. Hopefully Koscielny is out as well, would be huge for us.
You can count on both of Bellerin and Koscielny to play

Because, Grandad. It's the North London Derby and it's an important game against our most hated rival. It's the first fixture we look for when the season's fixtures come out and I've had a semi for the last week in preparation for it. I could give two flying fucks about what happens against Anderlecht. I'd take a 100-0 loss to Anderlecht for a 1-0 win over Woolwich any day of the week.

Abso fucking lutely!

Your finest ever post!!!

Almost as good as Woody's female appreciation thread........

No hang on!

I can't believe anyone is worried about the tempo we'll play at - the Villa game on Monday was like that because we scored so early on and just coasted through it (well until we conceded and everyone in the ground felt the old panic set in).

The central trio of Dier, Dembele and Alli will boss the middle of the pitch.

I think we'll do them - they managed to lose 2-0 to Chelsea, and nobody loses to Chelsea this season.
tumblr_nk8qb5GpKP1r9pgnno1_500.gif

Sanchez changed the game in the cup, they looked a totally different team when he came on.

Only because we had a weakened team out.

Fazio in a NLD ffs

Still haven't got over it but whenever I get down I rewatch the 2-3 win, Waterbottlegate and the commentator saying at the end that the balance of power is shifting in Nth London!

A repetition of that would do me!

Let's do them!

My only regret for tomorrow's game is that Wilshire isn't playing and Dier won't be able to kick his ass!

:dier:

"Woolwich are used to being pressed" the fat cunt has the temerity to say that 3 days after being pressed and demolished by Bayern, what an arrogant cunt.
Yeah, I was surprised that Flav didn't have a little dig at the that. Guess it was filmed before that game

Back
Top Bottom