The Mighty Tottenham v Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right off to walk the dog then get a crate of beer. Shit, piss, shower, shave. Go to mates house who has a 50" tv. Watch spurs beat the herd then play the brutal drinking game chardee macdennis.

CTSYMDOU8AARmfY.jpg

Walker, lays it off to Eriksen, and bombs past Some Cunt, Eriksen plays it in behind, Walker to the by-line - cross is cleared to Alli, shapes to shot, the defenders attempt a block but Alli is past two of them. He slides the ball to Kane who rolls it into the near post and in - Spurs 1 up in injury time.

Final Whistle....mass ejaculation.

If you want to see the opposition view then go to google and type in "Woolwich Mania".
I refuse to link it or quote them on here.
The arragonce they have is unreal! They Genuinely expecting to collect three points easily and dismissing our form as luck.
I'm so up for this now.

Also, I'll never understand Spurs fans going on there forums and speaking with them respectfully. :wansum:

Debuchy at right back is such a bonus. Rose HAS to play now, not just for his fight and determination but for his pace and ability to threaten in attack.

Or they could go with Chambers.

At this point in the season I'd be happy with yet another draw.
Here's the reality.....
t72inV0.png

and our away record....
7CPtYpe.png

Our four HMFs & WBs will have their work cut out (see their SiB numbers, only bettered by MANC).
In our favour though we have the best away games SoTR in the league (77.3%) and, crucially, our SoT Ag (10) along with S'ton, is again the best in the league and by some distance.
SiB=shots in the box
SoT= shots on target
The longer we frustrate the scum the better.

Where do you find these stats?

This is our game today! We will surgically take them apart piece by piece.
The motivation should be sky high and the guys know how important this is.
3-0 Spurs Kane 2 Son 1

I reckon we'll see:

Lloris
Walker - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose
Dier - Alli
Lamela - Dembele - Eriksen
Kane

vs.

Giroud
Sanchez - Ozil - Campbell
Coquelin - Cazorla
Monreal - Koscielny - Mertesacker - Chambers
Cech​

No complaints. Strong teams from both teams, let's go out there and smash them.

Back
Top Bottom